Sad details emerge about Prince Harry’s impending UK trip to visit the King

Prince Harry and King Charles to meet for a second time ‘next week’: Duke of Sussex is ‘very keen’ to see his father on Invictus Games trip to London and has ‘kept regular contact’ with him after his cancer diagnosis – but he won’t be seeing his brother

Prince Harry is set to meet with his father King Charles for the second times since his shock cancer diagnosis next week.
The Duke of Sussex will be at a ceremony at St Paul’s Cathedral marking the 10th anniversary of the Invictus Games just two miles from where his father will be attending another event in London at the same time on Wednesday.
Days after the King’s diagnosis in February, the two talked for around half an hour.
Harry, 39, is reportedly ‘very keen’ to see father on his London trip and is said to have ‘kept regular contact’ with Charles, 75, since he announced he had cancer.
After recently announcing he was resuming his public duties, the King is set to attend Buckingham Palace’s first garden party of the year from 4pm on Wednesday.

Prince Harry (right) is next week set to meet with his father King Charles (left) for the second times since his shock cancer diagnosis

Prince Harry (right) is next week set to meet with his father King Charles (left) for the second times since his shock cancer diagnosis

King Charles attends day three of the Royal Windsor Horse Show at Windsor Castle today

King Charles attends day three of the Royal Windsor Horse Show at Windsor Castle today

The garden party and the Invictus Games ceremony are both expected to finish at around 6pm, allowing the two to meet in person for the first time since February, the Sun reports.

A source told the paper that while Harry is normally ‘5,0000 miles away’ from his father in California, it will be a ‘happy coincidence’ that they will be just two miles from each other on Wednesday.

‘It’s clear he is keen to see his father as he continues his recovery and most people expect another reunion of some kind next week,’ the source added.

However, any such meeting will probably not include the attendance of Prince William.

On Thursday, William is likely to be away from London and he has engagements in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly on Friday.

It is not expected that Meghan will be with Harry at St Paul’s Cathedral.

Another source told the Mirror that the Duke of Sussex has ‘kept in regular contact with his father’ and has ‘made no secret of his desire to see him when he can’.

The source added that Harry was ‘especially concerned’ about his father and hopes that he will be well enough on Wednesday so they can see each other.

King Charles, patron of Cancer Research UK and Macmillan Cancer Support, and Queen Camilla, arrive for a visit to University College Hospital Macmillan Cancer Centre, London on April 30

King Charles, patron of Cancer Research UK and Macmillan Cancer Support, and Queen Camilla, arrive for a visit to University College Hospital Macmillan Cancer Centre, London on April 30

Charles and Zara Tindall hug as as they greet each other at the Endurance event on day three of the Royal Windsor Horse Show today

Charles and Zara Tindall hug as as they greet each other at the Endurance event on day three of the Royal Windsor Horse Show today

Royal sources told the paper that King Charles wishes to see his son.

On Thursday, Harry will meet up with his wife Meghan in Nigeria, where they had been invited to talk about the Invictus Games.

It is the couple’s first visit to the country in West Africa.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will then fly straight back to the US without stopping in Britain.

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…