Meghan Markle slams Brits

Meghan Markle takes aim at British media: They call ‘my children the N-word’

Meghan Markle says she hated having to share family photos with the same British media outlets whose readers called her “children the N-word.”

When she was an active member of the royal family, the Duchess of Sussex was expected to give pictures of her now-3-year-old son, Archie, to the Royal Rota, the press pool that covers Queen Elizabeth II and her line of succession.

“There’s literally a structure,” Markle, 41, explained in a wide-ranging The Cut cover story, published Monday.

“Why would I give the very people that are calling my children the N-word a photo of my child before I can share it with the people that love my child?” the “Suits” alum, who is biracial, asked.

Meghan Markle
Meghan Markle bashed British media calling her “children the N-word.” DPPA/Sipa USA
“You tell me how that makes sense and then I’ll play that game.”

Markle noted that she and Prince Harry did not have control of the @KensingtonRoyal Instagram account they initially shared with Prince William and Kate Middleton.

When the couple broke off to make their own social media handle, @sussexroyal, they chose not to play the “exchange game.”

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
Markle also slammed the royal family’s social media “structure.” WireImage,
Instead, Markle and the prince, 37, posted photos without first giving them to the Royal Rota.

The pair shut down their account when they stepped back from their royal roles, which they officially quit in February 2021, but Markle teased her upcoming Instagram return in the interview with the New York magazine offshoot.

The “Deal or No Deal” alum, who is also the mother of 1-year-old daughter Lilibet, has previously addressed the racist media coverage that drove her and her husband from the royal family — and off social media.

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Archie and Lilibet
She and Prince Harry share son Archie and daughter Lilibet. Alexi Lubomirski
The bullying was “almost unsurvivable,” Markle told Oprah Winfrey in her bombshell CBS interview last year, revealing that she experienced suicidal thoughts.

“I was really ashamed to have to say it at the time and ashamed to have to admit it to Harry especially, but I knew that if I didn’t say that I would do it,” the “Archetypes” podcast host explained in March 2021. “I just didn’t want to be alive anymore.”

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
The duo moved to Montecito, Calif., after quitting the royal family. Anthony Behar/Sipa USA
Markle also told Winfrey, 68, that there were “concerns and conversations” within the family about the color of her son’s skin ahead of his arrival.

“At the time it was awkward, I was a bit shocked,” Harry chimed in, noting that he was “never going to share” who spoke to them about Archie’s complexion.

“That was right at the beginning,” the redheaded royal continued.

In November 2021, a source told author Christopher Andersen for his book “Brothers and Wives: Inside the Private Lives of William, Kate, Harry and Meghan” that it was Prince Charles who mused to his wife, Camilla Parker Bowles, about “what the children will look like.”

A spokesperson for the Prince of Wales, however, told The Post at the time that the report was “fiction and not worth further comment.”

Related Posts

“LEAVE US ALONE, DAD”: Mel Owens’ Children BEG Parents to Finalize NASTY Divorce Money Battle, Confessing the Legal War is DESTROYING the Family Again Amidst Their Father’s TV Fame

The supposed journey to find “Golden Love” for former NFL star Mel Owens has been completely overshadowed by the real-life drama of his incredibly messy, drawn-out divorce…

Jane McDonald leaves fans in tears of joy with surprise emotional announcement — the radiant moment instantly ignites a wave of happiness on social media, with thousands sending choked-up congratulations and calling it “the best news” they’ve heard all year.

In a moment that felt like a warm hug from an old friend, Jane McDonald, the 62-year-old national treasure and beloved cruiser queen, sent shockwaves of pure joy…

“Mum still recognises us, still smiles, and still says ‘I love you’,” Charlie Quirke said, heartbroken as he spoke about his mother, actress Pauline Quirke, and her battle with dementia. Charlie is also preparing for a 120km fundraising walk, retracing the most meaningful places from her life

Charlie Quirke has shared a deeply personal and difficult update about his mum, actress Pauline Quirke, as he prepares for an emotional fundraising trek retracing the most…

“BLANKED TWICE — AND LEFT HUMILIATED LIVE ON AIR!” 😳 Stacey Solomon Tried To Greet Ruth Langsford… Only To Be Met With Cold Silence Not Once, But Twice. “I… I Don’t Know What I Did Wrong,” Stacey Whispered, Her Voice Quivering As She Fought To Keep Composure. Viewers Watched In Shock, Hearts Sinking For The Beloved Star Who Faced Public Rejection On Live Television. “It Hurts… Being Ignored Like This When All You Wanted Was A Friendly Hello,” She Added, Tears Brimming, Leaving The Studio In Awkward Silence. The Moment Has Already Set Social Media Ablaze — Thousands Rallying Behind Stacey, Millions Left Stunned By The Chillingly Cold Encounter.

Stacey Solomon endured a cringe-inducing moment on Monday when Ruth Langsford appeared to blank her not once but twice during a live handover. As Ruth came on…

STRICTLY SHOCK: Ellie Goldstein Breaks Her Silence After Shock Strictly Exit — Drops Bombshell About Vito Coppola That Leaves Fans GASPING: “There’s More To The Story Than You Think…”.K

STRICTLY SHOCK: Ellie Goldstein Breaks Her Silence After Shock Strictly Exit — Drops Bombshell About Vito Coppola That Leaves Fans GASPING: “There’s More To The Story Than…

💔 SHOCKING LOSS 💔 Beloved Shirley Valentine star Pauline Collins has died at 85 — but it’s the mystery surrounding her final days that has everyone talking. 😢

💔 SHOCKING LOSS 💔 Beloved Shirley Valentine star Pauline Collins has died at 85 — but it’s the mystery surrounding her final days that has everyone talking….