HAZ ABOUT THAT ‘There’s no blueprint for Harry’s return to Britain’, insiders say – after duke ‘moaned about being overshadowed by Meg’

INSIDERS have claimed there is no “blueprint” for Prince Harry’s UK return after he reportedly moaned about being overshadowed by Meghan Markle.

The Duke of Sussex, 39, is toying with the idea of making a Royal Family comeback after losing his way in the States, it is said.

Your info will be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy

Prince Harry has reportedly reached out to pals to complain about being overshadowed by Meghan
1

Prince Harry has reportedly reached out to pals to complain about being overshadowed by Meghan
The prince quit Britain in 2020 and jetted to California with wife Meg where they now live with their two children, Archie, five, and Lilibet, three.

But close pals recently claimed he’s reached out to complain about his new life and being overshadowed by Meghan in public.

Harry has also reportedly consulted his trusted former aides here after growing sick of the Hollywood reps he and wife Meghan employ.

A source close to them told The Sun: “Harry is feeling more and more isolated in California, which is why he has been reconnecting with old friends back home.

“The Colombia trip also really highlighted how Meghan is comfortable stepping into the spotlight, while Harry cuts a very sulky, unhappy figure in the background.

“He wants to carve out a way back into royal life back in the UK and is seeking counsel from old friends and associates.”

But insiders have since said there is no “blueprint” for his return as he continues to work on projects close to his heart in America, reports The Telegraph.

The couple have recently launched their new project The Parents Network to help support families who have lost their children to online harm and abuse.

Meghan is still continuing with the roll out of her new lifestyle brand American Riviera Orchard – although she is struggling to appoint a CEO.

Those in Harry’s inner circle however, have noted that he seems to enjoy regular solo trips back to the UK, with Meghan refusing to set foot in the country.

It comes after Harry and Prince William both attended the funeral service for their uncle Lord Robert Fellowes on Wednesday last week.

The pair are understood to have maintained radio silence between each other for the best part of two years.

They were last in the same place together at King Charles’ coronation – where they sat separately and Harry made a quick exit.

Sources at the funeral also claimed the estrangers brothers “kept their distance” at the sombre occasion last week.

Their bitter rift has unfolded ever since Megxit in 2020, which was followed by an explosive Oprah interview in 2021, the Harry & Meghan Netflix docuseries in 2022, bombshell memoir Spare in 2023, and subsequent snubs.

Spare is now set to be re-released in paperback, potentially reaching a much wider audience, in October across the same days King Charles will attend a major royal event.

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…