‘Suspicious’ Prince Harry, Meghan Markle accuses NYPD of cover-up in unseen emails demanding arrests following famous chase claims



 

Prince Harry pressured New York cops to speed up their investigation and make arrests after their ‘high speed’ chase with photographers through the streets of Manhattan.

He even claimed there was a cover-up, letters and emails obtained by DailyMail.com show.

‘The duke feels intentionally misled and is suspicious of a cover-up,’ one missive from his security company to the New York Police Department said.

Harry also demanded that arrests be made the very next day and threatened to make an official complaint. The demand came after John Hart, the NYPD’s top intelligence officer, had sent police in London two letters, one saying there was not enough evidence to make arrests and a second – three months later – saying there was.

 

To date, no arrests have been made in connection with the May 2023 incident.

Hart’s original letter was sent in September 2023. The second arrived on December 6 that year, midway through a hearing in London when he was trying to get the British government to pay for protection for him and his family while visiting the UK.

But TorchStone then sent an email saying Harry was upset at the slow pace of the NYPD’s investigation and felt ‘intentionally misled’.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle leaving the Ziegfeld Theatre in Manhattan  on May 16, 2023. Later this night after meeting their private security company, they'd allegedly be chased down by paparazzi during a bizarre 'two-hour' car chase
+12
View gallery

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle leaving the Ziegfeld Theatre in Manhattan  on May 16, 2023. Later this night after meeting their private security company, they’d allegedly be chased down by paparazzi during a bizarre ‘two-hour’ car chase

Meghan received the Ms. Foundation Women of Vision Award and posed with journalist and feminist activist Gloria Steinem
+12
View gallery

Meghan received the Ms. Foundation Women of Vision Award and posed with journalist and feminist activist Gloria Steinem

The couple said in a statement that after they left the ceremony they were involved in a 'near catastrophic car chase' involving a 'a ring of highly aggressive paparazzi'
+12
View gallery

The couple said in a statement that after they left the ceremony they were involved in a ‘near catastrophic car chase’ involving a ‘a ring of highly aggressive paparazzi’

Harry even asked California Governor Gavin Newsom for a contact with the prosecutors in New York – and wanted to take the matter higher if ‘necessary’.

This new information is the latest twist surrounding the car chase incident after Harry’s wife Meghan Markle had received the Ms. Foundation for Women of Vision Award at the Ziegfeld Ballroom on May 16 of last year.

The couple claimed in a statement that after they left the ceremony they were involved in a ‘near catastrophic car chase’ involving ‘a ring of highly aggressive paparazzi’ who pursued them through the streets of Manhattan.

One of their security team, Chris Sanchez from TorchStone, told CNN that it was ‘chaotic’ and ‘could have been fatal’ and involved ruthless photographers jumping curbs and going through red lights. Footage captured by TMZ showed Harry and Meghan in a taxi at one point.

Omid Scobie, a biographer of the Sussexes, even claimed the ‘pursuit went on for two hours’ and Harry and Meghan’s car ‘went up to 80 miles an hour’.

But skeptics immediately called the account into question because of the amount of traffic there usually is on Manhattan streets.

New York Mayor Eric Adams said it was ‘hard to believe’ there was a lengthy high speed car chase.

The NYPD's top intelligence officer John Hart revised his original statement that there was no probable cause to arrest any of the photographers involved in a later letter

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…