Prince Harry is struggling in ‘holding’ Meghan Markle back from confronting King Charles over latest Highgrove launch with Kate Middleton, but she finally confronted the king which sparked MASSIVE Reactions, as she says “How could you do…..” Read More

Prince Harry is struggling in ‘holding’ Meghan Markle back from confronting King Charles over latest Highgrove launch with Kate Middleton, but she finally confronted the king which sparked MASSIVE Reactions, as she says “How could you do…..” Read More

The Royals4

By

Reese Hernandez

A “furious” Meghan Markle reportedly wants to confront King Charles over his latest Highgrove launch seemingly overshadowing the Duchess’s own preserves, but Prince Harry is holding her back from a grizzly confrontation.

The Duchess of Sussex, 42, was earlier this year ridiculed as “pretentious” for soft launching a line of strawberry jams as the first product in her new lifestyle brand American Riveria Orchard.

A source on Friday told New Idea her jam jars hand-numbered one through 50 have been overshadowed by the King’s latest product – organic Highgrove Royal Estate Honey.

The source said “as far as Meghan is concerned” it is “no coincidence” Charles’ authorisation for the release of his $50 honey coincided with the launch of her jam, and she is “furious” about it.

“She is trying to establish herself as a lifestyle mogul, but now she’s competing with a royal rival,” they said.

The source said the Duchess is “convinced” Charles also recently launched Highgrove Splash, a new men’s cologne, in a “deliberate attempt to curb her success” with a double offering.

Furious Meghan Markle

“She had no idea [about this] and now suddenly, as she sees it, there’s a glut of his products on the market.

“She’s one step away from calling Charles about the clash but Prince Harry is holding her back.”

Meghan reportedly has long-term plans to rival her father-in-law’s successful brand and develop her own men’s grooming range.

Prince Harry Struggle

According to trademark filings, she has also earmarked plans to sell a range of products include homewares, cooking utensils, make up and even pet food under her new brand.

Sky News presenter Gabriella Power on Thursday launched a scathing attack on Meghan, saying Charles’ product launches were not “actually about” her but “why not take it as an excuse to make it” so.

“Power to her for trying to get a brand up and running that isn’t about making money for rubbishing the royal family.”

Scared King Charles

It comes as the King has long sold organic food industry since he created Duchy Originals 34 years ago in 1990,

And Meghan’s social media campaign in March allegedly boosted the sales of the monarch’s long standing products by accident.

In a major business blunder, the mother of two sent 50 of her jars to influencers and socialites in her celebrity studded circle including Fashion Designer Tracy Robbins, which deviated “great business” to the King’s venture.

Royal commentator Richard Eden said Meghan’s “publicity stunt” “encouraged royalists to purchase the King’s jam instead” and they all sold out.

“So many of them have done so that Highgrove Organic Strawberry Preserve was ‘sold out’, according to the retailer’s website yesterday, even though 340g jars cost £6.95 each,” he said.

According to royal insider Tom Quinn, Meghan “was in tears when the brand launched and her new jam was widely mocked for being expensive and nothing special.”

He said she “cannot understand” the public backlash from her ventures including tell-all interviews with Oprah Winfrey and a Netflix series

“(Meghan) cannot understand why people don’t admire her work,” he told the Mirror newspaper.

“She still seems to be finding the backlash hard as she reportedly feels constantly criticised and as if she is ‘unfairly’ picked on.”

The Duchess of Sussex has an approval rating of about 31 per cent among the British public, while Harry’s approval is currently even lower at just 23 per cent.

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…