Ryan Garcia delivers a warning to MMA fighters telling them to ‘STOP coming to boxing’… before sending his well wishes to ex-UFC star Francis Ngannou after he was brutally knocked out by Anthony Joshua

Ryan Garcia has delivered a word of caution to any MMA fighters thinking about swaping the Octagon for the boxing ring.

It came after Anthony Joshua delivered a brutal second round knock out to defeat Francis Ngannou in Saudi Arabia on Friday night.

The British fighter produced an excellent performance to knock the former UFC heavyweight champion to the canvas three times in the opening two rounds.

Ngannou, who was making his second professional appearance in the boxing ring, had startled Tyson Fury in his previous bout, knocking the Gypsy King to the floor, but was obliterated by Anthony Joshua on Friday night.

‘Let this be a big warning to MMA fighters!’ Garcia wrote on X (formerly Twitter).

Anthony Joshua delivered a brutal second round knock out to defeat Francis Ngannou on Friday

Anthony Joshua delivered a brutal second round knock out to defeat Francis Ngannou on Friday

Ryan Garcia told MMA fighters to 'stop coming to boxing' after Ngannou was beaten

Ryan Garcia told MMA fighters to ‘stop coming to boxing’ after Ngannou was beaten

Garcia issued a word of caution to MMA fighters hoping to step into the boxing ring on his X account

Garcia issued a word of caution to MMA fighters hoping to step into the boxing ring on his X account

‘Stop coming to boxing it will only get worst. It’s more even if we just go to your sport! Over! One punch.’

Ngannou is not the first MMA star to turn his hand at boxing, with Ben Askren being beaten by Jake Paul, while Tyron Woodley, a former UFC welterweight champion, also suffered the same fate at the hands of the YouTube-turned boxer.

Conor McGregor also once swapped the MMA mitts for a pair of boxing gloves and took on Floyd Mayweather back in 2017, but ultimately lost to the undefeated champion.

On Friday night, McGregor was also called out by Tommy Fury, who is looking to step back into the ring soon after he recoveres from a hand injury.

Garcia also delivered his well wishes to Ngannou after he suffered a ferocious right hook that dropped him to the canvas.

‘Sending healing prayers to Francis! Your bravery and guts should be commendable.

‘Congratulations Anthony Joshua.’

The British fighter could now set up a much awaited fight against his compatriot, Fury.

Joshua will hope that the Gypsy King can take all of Usyk’s belts, when they finally meet in their postponed undisputed clash on May 18.

The British fighter had knocked the former UFC star to the canvas on three occasions in the fight in Saudi Arabia

The British fighter had knocked the former UFC star to the canvas on three occasions in the fight in Saudi Arabia

Ngannou apologised to his fans after the fight claiming that he had 'let you all down' but vowed to come back after a 'bad day at the office'

Ngannou apologised to his fans after the fight claiming that he had ‘let you all down’ but vowed to come back after a ‘bad day at the office’

Many, including Joshua, had believed Ngannou had won his previous bout against Fury, with the former heavyweight champion saying he should be WBC heavyweight champion after knocking the former MMA star out.

‘Francis Ngannou beat the WBC heavyweight champion of the world. I should be WBC heavyweight champion of the world right now! He’s a great fighter,’ Joshua said after Friday’s bout.

Garcia, meanwhile, has been preparing to challenge Devin Haney for the WBC super lightweight championship in April, but concerns over his well being have arisen in recent weeks.

A series of concerning messages had been posted on his social media accounts over the last week, including some satanic references, has photographic proof that aliens exist and that he was previously a witness to ‘human trafficking’.

Garcia had delivered his well wishes to Ngannou after he was knocked out on Friday

The troubled boxer shared a clip of him hitting the heavy bag

Garcia showcased his return to training by hitting the heavy bag in clip shared on social media

Despite his personal issues Garcia is still scheduled to face Devin Haney next month

Despite his personal issues Garcia is still scheduled to face Devin Haney next month

Garcia sparked fear among his family after he had posted a video of an unidentified person claiming in the caption that the individual’s throat had been slit.

He has said that despite the worrying posts, he will still fight Haney on April 20, with Oscar De La Hoya brushing off concerns over Garcia’s wellness.

‘I’ve been in touch with Ryan Garcia,’ De La Hoya told Fight Hub TV. ‘I spoke to him yesterday. I literally did, we were on the video chat, we were FaceTiming each other. He looks good. He looks good, he looks ready. I’m telling you.’

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…