Meghan Markle ‘manipulated’ Prince Harry in Beckhams feud that left David ‘furious’, pal Lizzie Cundy claims

MEGHAN Markle “manipulated” Prince Harry into a feud with David and Victoria Beckham, a pal has claimed.

Earlier this week it was revealed the couples’ friendship is over amid claims of royal story leaks.

Your info will be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy

David and Victoria Beckham at Harry and Meghan's wedding
3

David and Victoria Beckham at Harry and Meghan’s weddingCredit: AFP and licensors

Lizzie Cundy speaking to Meghan Markle in 2013 - the night she first met Victoria
3

Lizzie Cundy speaking to Meghan Markle in 2013 – the night she first met Victoria

She claims Meghan manipulated Harry into feuding with the Beckhams
3

She claims Meghan manipulated Harry into feuding with the Beckhams
The Sun on Sunday previously told how Harry confronted the ex-England skipper, suggesting he or wife Victoria were responsible for leaks about the royal couple.

Sources say David was left “absolutely bloody furious” after the accusations were made in a phone call.

And now TV presenter Lizzie Cundy claims the Duchess of Sussex “manipulated” Harry into thinking the Beckhams were behind the stories.

Lizzie said: “I think Victoria and David have slowly tiptoed away like the other friends.

“Many friends who went to the wedding have tiptoed away from Meghan.

“These are real big family people, there’s no way Victoria would’ve leaked stories.”

Cundy claims Meghan was starstruck by Posh Spice, 49, the first time they met back in 2013 – when Lizzie and the then TV-star attended an event together..

Speaking to The Mirror, she explained: “I’ve never seen anyone squeal quite like it.

“Meghan was so thrilled with excitement to see Victoria Beckham. She went ‘Oh my God, that’s Victoria Beckham!’”

“It was crazy. I thought ‘You’ve got to calm down and be cool.’

“I was the one who knew Meghan before Harry, and I saw the reaction to Victoria. She was a proper big fan, she let that show – Victoria doesn’t need to leak stories, she doesn’t need to do that,”

Meghan went on to make friends with Victoria and David, 48, after she started dating Prince Harry in 2016.

It is thought the couples grew close as David’s communications director Izzy May is pals with Markus Anderson, who helped to arrange Harry and Meghan’s secret dates at London’s Soho House.

David and Victoria were then guests at the Sussexes’ wedding in 2018.

But Harry and Meghan were not present when the Beckhams’ eldest son Brooklyn, 24, married last year.

Nor were they at David’s star-studded football event this month — with Kim Kardashian and Serena Williams there for Lionel Messi’s Inter Miami debut.

It comes after Harry was this week licking his wounds after a High Court judge highlighted his testimony’s “lack of credibility”.

The royal’s reputation hit an all-time low as Mr Justice Fancourt blasted his “inconsistent factual case” and threw out his phone-hacking claim against The Sun.

As the humiliating judgement was published to the National Archives, sources said “all is not well” in US-based Harry’s life after a lucrative deal collapsed.

The Duke and Meghan were branded “f*****g grifters” by a Spotify executive last month as the company ditched their £15million podcast deal after one series.

And the couple, who live in California with their two kids, have been dogged by claims on US gossip sites of marriage problems — which were denied by their reps.

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…