Dillon Danis claims he knows the ‘real’ reason why Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson has been postponed… as he SLAMS YouTuber for ‘not ending this’

MMA fighter Dillon Danis has claimed he know the ‘real’ reason why the fight between Jake Paul and Mike Tyson has been postponed.

YouTuber-turned-boxer Paul was set to take on former world champion Tyson on July 20 in Texas, but a recent ulcer flare up has left the 57-year-old unable to train.

The incident was the latest of a number of health concerns for Tyson, which have included the veteran claiming he once broke his back, being spotted in a wheelchair, and suggestions that he will die soon.

Danis has slammed Paul for wanting to fight Tyson, as he claimed to have inside information on the postponement.

He wrote on X: ‘I know the reason Mike Tyson had to postpone the fight. I spoke to his close friend, and like Dana White said, he knows but doesn’t want to get involved in respect to Mike.

The fight between Jake Paul (right) and Mike Tyson (left) has been postponed
+4

The fight between Jake Paul (right) and Mike Tyson (left) has been postponed

MMA fighter Dillon Danis has claimed he know the 'real' reason as he criticised Paul
+4

MMA fighter Dillon Danis has claimed he know the ‘real’ reason as he criticised Paul

‘It’s actually truly sad what’s going on. Jake Paul, you’re truly a scumbag for knowing what he’s going through and not ending this.’

The ulcer flare up in question occurred onboard an American Airlines flight from Miami to LA on Sunday, May 26 – forcing flight staff to ask passengers if there was a doctor on board to provide assistance.

Typical symptoms of an ulcer flare up include nausea and vomiting, bloating, belching and gas pain, as well as chest pain and fatigue.

Tyson said that he was ‘doing great’ in recovery, but clearly he wasn’t in good enough health to keep fighting. He even previously joked that he ‘doesn’t need’ to be at 100 percent in order to beat Paul.

The fight – which has faced significant criticism due to the vast age gap between Paul and Tyson – was also supposed to have a co-main event: the rematch between Katie Taylor and Amanda Serrano. But that too appears to have been pushed back as a result of Tyson’s medical emergency.

Mike Tsyon seen working out days before health scare

When announcing the delay, Most Valuable Promotions, who are staging the event, said that Paul-Tyson will be rescheduled for a later date.

In a statement they said: ‘The upcoming highly anticipated boxing match between Jake Paul and Mike Tyson will unfortunately be postponed.

‘During a follow up consultation on Thursday with medical professionals on his recent ulcer flare up, the recommendation is for Mike Tyson to do minimal to light training over the next few weeks and then return to full training with no limitations.

‘Both Mike and Jake are in agreement that it is only fair to ensure that both athletes have equal training time to prepare for this important match and are able to compete at the highest level.

The incident was the latest of a number of health concerns for the former world champion
+4

The incident was the latest of a number of health concerns for the former world champion

‘The health and well-being of athletes is our top priority, and we fully support Mike in taking the necessary time to allow him to perform at the level he expects of himself.

‘Mike is expected to return to his full training schedule in the coming weeks and is eager to get back in the ring.

‘MVP anticipates rescheduling the match to later this year at AT&T Stadium, and we look forward to an exciting and well-prepared contest between these two exceptional athletes. The new date of the fight will be announced by next Friday, June 7th.’

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…