David and Victoria Beckham ‘considering permanent move to Miami’ after masked raid ‘casts cloud’ over Brooklyn’s wedding

DAVID and Victoria Beckham are considering “moving to Miami” permanently after a masked thief broke into their London home.

David, 46, Victoria, 47, and daughter Harper, ten, were unaware as the thief broke into an upstairs bedroom in Holland Park, West London.

Your info will be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy

David and Victoria are said to be considering a move to Miami
3

David and Victoria are said to be considering a move to MiamiCredit: Getty

The burglary at the Beckham family’s £40million mansion was discovered by shocked son Cruz
3

The burglary at the Beckham family’s £40million mansion was discovered by shocked son Cruz
The burglary at the Beckham family’s £40million mansion was discovered by shocked son Cruz when he returned with pals after a night out.

He spotted a spare bedroom had been ransacked while his parents were in the house, with glass from the broken window lying on the floor.

The masked raider had gone, along with thousands of pounds of designer and electric goods, by the time David searched the home.

Former England skipper David, 46, and fashion designer Victoria, 47, are said to have been “shaken up” by the “invasion”.

So much so, sources have suggested that the couple are keen to make a “permanent” move to the US ahead of son Brooklyn’s wedding.

They told OK! magazine the Beckham’s were worried the incident would put a “black cloud” over their son’s special day on April 9.

“There’s been a series of burglaries and break-ins along their road. Quite a few stars live down there so it’s definitely a target,” the source said.

“They’re extremely upset and worried. They already have security but they’re going to heap it up.

They’re worried because they have Brooklyn’s wedding coming up so they will be in America for a little while and don’t want to leave the house.

“It’s really put a black cloud over the wedding. They’re really distressed and very worried that they’ll be targeted as a family again.”

The couple have been plagued by stalkers and kidnap threats in the past. A source told The Sun: “Sadly the Beckhams were the victims of some fairly professional thieves who have been operating in the area.

“Fortunately the criminals only made it as far as one bedroom before they ran off.”

David, Victoria and their two younger children spend most of their time at the seven-bedroom West London house, which the couple bought for £31million in 2013.

They spent an estimated £8million altering the house to their requirements and enlisted the skills of renowned interior designer Rose Uniacke. The house contains two dressing rooms and a catwalk-style runway and boasts a playroom, gym, spa area, salon-style room and underground car park.

The couple also have a £6million Cotswolds estate, which is now patrolled by a security guard after two break-ins.

In addition, they own property in Dubai and have a stunning apartment in Miami, where son Romeo, 19, plays professional football.

Eldest son Brooklyn, 23, is due to wed billionaire’s daughter Nicola Peltz on April 9 in the US.

The Beckhams are said to have ordered a review of the London mansion’s security in the wake of the burglary. A forensic examination was carried out the day after the break-in on February 28.

Brooklyn is due to marry Nicola Peltz on April 9
3

Brooklyn is due to marry Nicola Peltz on April 9

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…