Prince Harry ‘furious’ over ‘high position’ given to this Royal Family member at UK event

Prince Harry is “furious” that another member of the Royal Family has been handed a position within his charity, it has been claimed.

Invictus Games Düsseldorf 2023 - Day 1

Prince Harry ‘furious’ over ‘high position’ given to his royal family member at UK event (Image: Getty)

Prince Harry is said to be “furious” that Mike Tindall has been “given a high position” at the Invictus Games, a royal expert has claimed.

Modeled after the Warrior Games in the US, the Invictus Games were founded by Harry in 2014 to offer wounded veterans the challenge of competing in sports events similar to the Paralympics.

Richard Fitzwilliams told GB News the Games have become “too royal” because of Harry and his wife Meghan Markle.

He said: “Mike Tindall, who is the husband of Zara, the King’s niece, has been given a high position to do something about the Invictus Games.

“I think Harry is absolutely furious about this. It has been announced, but very quietly.”

 

Zara Tindall Attends Cheltenham Races

Mike Tindall has reportedly been handed a “high position” in Harry’s charity (Image: Getty)

Fitzwilliams added: “Some people say they want Harry because he’s the beginning of the whole Invictus Games, and other people say that it would be delightful that they don’t do all this nonsense and they don’t want Meghan making speeches. They don’t want her leading marches.

 

“She did lead people who were in winning last year, and she walked as if she was at a dress show and they were walking behind her looking very angry because she doesn’t really know very much about the army and the military.”

 

The royal expert added a reconciliation between Harry and the rest of the family is unlikely to happen due to the Duke of Sussex “rushing off” to be with Meghan after the event on May 8, which will be held in London.

Fitzwilliams said: “He won’t be going to see his father or brother. It’s said that he won’t be here for very long.”

Invictus Games Vancouver Whistler 2025's One Year To Go Winter Training Camp

Prince Harry will return to the UK next month to attend an event at Invictus Games (Image: Getty)

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. Read our Privacy Policy

The Duke of Sussex is reportedly set to make an appearance in person at an upcoming event, despite earlier considerations of joining via video link due to security worries.

He faced a setback recently when his attempt to challenge the Home Office over police protection was rejected, stripping him of the entitlement to royal security services.

Despite the controversies, Harry will return to the UK next month to attend the Invictus Games event, which he established in 2014 alongside the Ministry of Defence.

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…