Liam Payne’s ‘drug dealer’ speaks out for the first time and shares never-before-seen photo…he reveals new details about the singer’s final days and insists he did nothing wrong

Liam Payne’s ‘drug dealer’ speaks for first time and shares unseen photo: Argentinian waiter probed over One Direction star’s death discloses new details about singer’s last days and insists he did nothing wrong

An Argentinian waiter accused of being Liam Payne’s drug dealer today broke his silence to insist he had done nothing wrong.

Braian Nahuel Paiz, who was identified in an ongoing prosecution probe, admitted to two hotel meetings with the 31-year-old before his fatal October 16 plunge and confessed to taking drugs with him.

But he insisted he never supplied Liam with narcotics or accepted any money from him.

The 24-year-old said he spent the night with the former One Direction singer at the CasaSur Palermo Hotel in Buenos Aires during a second rendezvous.

Paiz, who appeared on Argentinian TV on Saturday, claimed that he first met Liam at the restaurant where he worked in the upmarket neighbourhood of Puerto Madero. He said he exchanged contact details with the singer as he dined with his girlfriend Kate Cassidy and two other people.

Argentinian waiter Braian Nahuel Paiz, who has been identified as the singer's 'dealer' in an ongoing prosecution probe, admitted to two hotel meetings with the 31-year-old

Argentinian waiter Braian Nahuel Paiz, who has been identified as the singer’s ‘dealer’ in an ongoing prosecution probe, admitted to two hotel meetings with the 31-year-old

A photo showing Paiz with Liam Payne, allegedly during their first arranged meeting at a hotel

A photo showing Paiz with Liam Payne, allegedly during their first arranged meeting at a hotel

Liam last post on Snapchat before he fell to his death from the third floor of a hotel in Buenos Aires

Liam last post on Snapchat before he fell to his death from the third floor of a hotel in Buenos Aires

He spoke in an on-camera interview to journalist Guillermo Panizza, who at points had to clarify to a programme host in the studio what Paiz meant to say when the young man’s nerves seemed to get the better of him.

After first bumping into Liam at the restaurant where he worked, Paiz said he next saw him on October 2 at an arranged meeting at a hotel where the singer was staying.

‘I never supplied Liam with drugs,’ he said. ‘Liam’s first contact with me was at my place of work.

‘We swapped details and saw each other later that night. It was all normal. He came down from his hotel room to fetch me because I had got lost.’

Naming the hotel where they first arranged to meet as the ‘Hyatt in Palermo’, he added: ‘We got together there and he showed me some of the music he was going to bring out.

‘I’ve heard people saying he was taking drugs but the truth is that when he got to the restaurant where I was working he was already under the effects of drugs and he didn’t actually eat anything.

‘There was a moment when he approached me and asked me for my contact details. I gave him an Instagram and afterwards he sent me messages because he wanted to take drugs although he had already consumed narcotics.

‘It was October 2. While I was in his room we had some whisky shots.’

The TV programme showed viewers a photo of him and Liam together, which was said to have been taken during their first hotel meeting

Paiz said they next met on October 13 at the CasaSur Palermo Hotel, three days before Liam’s death.

‘We spent the night together, we consumed drugs because the truth is that something intimate happened, he said.

‘He wasn’t aggressive at all, he behaved really well with me, he was really sweet. He asked me if I was okay.

‘I’ve got all the messages where we arranged that second meeting. I haven’t erased anything.’

Liam looks at his laptop in the CasaSur Hotel lobby in Buenos Aires on Wednesday at 4.26pm The alarm was raised at 5.04pm following his fall

Liam looks at his laptop in the CasaSur Hotel lobby in Buenos Aires on Wednesday at 4.26pm The alarm was raised at 5.04pm following his fall

Paiz claimed he did not take any cash from the singer.

‘We took drugs together but I never took drugs to him or accepted any money,’ he said.

‘I have messages where he’s offering me money because he was apparently used to offering money for everything but I never accepted anything.

‘When I left he wanted to give me some clothes so that I had a memory of being with him but I left it behind the TV because I didn’t want to take it. It was some grey jogging bottoms and a T-shirt.

‘I told Liam a best friend of mine wanted to meet him because he was a fan. He said ”yes” and after I went he appeared outside the place where I lived and managed to get halfway into the building and wanted us to go back to his hotel but I told him I couldn’t because I had to go to work.

‘I was due to start at 11.30am but I had to arrive beforehand. That was the last time I saw him. He got into his taxi and left.’

Liam arrives at the "All Of Those Voices" UK Premiere at Cineworld Leicester Square on March 16, 2023

Liam arrives at the ‘All Of Those Voices’ UK Premiere at Cineworld Leicester Square on March 16, 2023

Paiz, who is said to have been sacked from his job after his implication in the ongoing criminal probe, is the second person linked to Liam to speak out.

Liam’s close friend Rogelio ‘Roger’ Nores protested his innocence after being named locally last week as one of the trio under investigation.

Responding to the reports which identified him as one of the suspects linked to the drug accusations and allegations he abandoned Liam before his death, the businessman – who has previously been described as the singer’s manager – said: ‘I never abandoned Liam, I went to his hotel three times that day and left 40 minutes before this happened.

‘There were over 15 people at the hotel lobby chatting and joking with him when I left. I could have never imagined something like this would happen.

‘I’ve given my statement to the prosecutor on October 17 as a witness and I haven’t spoken to any police officer or prosecutor ever since.

‘I wasn’t Liam’s manager. He was just my very dear friend.’

He added: ‘I’m really heartbroken with this tragedy, and I’ve been missing my friend every day.’

A drone view shows the balcony on the CasaSur Hotel from where Payne fell to his death

A drone view shows the balcony on the CasaSur Hotel from where Payne fell to his death

The third suspect, who is yet to speak in public, has been named locally as a hotel worker called Ezequiel David Pereyra, 21.

Prosecutors said in their lengthy statement released last Thursday that three men they did not identify by name were now being formally investigated on suspicion of abandoning a person who subsequently died and supplying and facilitating drugs.

The statement described one as the person who ‘routinely accompanied Liam during his stay in Buenos Aires.’

Tests have shown the 31-year-old took alcohol and cocaine before he died and also had traces of an antidepressant in his system.

Prosecutors also made it clear the idea Liam had committed suicide had been ruled out and said he was in a state of ‘semi or total unconsciousness’ as he fell to his death when he ‘didn’t know what he was doing.’

They said of the hotel worker and the alleged ‘drug dealer’: ‘The second suspect is a hotel employee who must respond for two proven supplies of cocaine to Liam Payne during the time he was in the hotel.

‘The third is also a drug dealer who is being investigated on suspicion of another two clearly proven supplies of cocaine at two different times on October 14.’

It emerged over the weekend that Argentinian police are still hunting Liam’s missing Rolex watch.

A large crowd gathers in London to honour the former One Direction star

A large crowd gathers in London to honour the former One Direction star

Liam is said to have been seen wearing the Rolex in CCTV images and other photos incorporated into the prosecution case files shortly before he died around 5pm local time on October 16.

A judicial source told newspaper La Nacion: ‘We know from images that have been analysed that Liam had the watch on the day of his death.

‘He had it in one of his hands and he had it at least two to three hours before his fatal hotel fall.

‘We looked for it in his hotel room and couldn’t find it.

‘The watch was searched for in the homes of the three people being investigated on suspicion of abandoning Liam and the supply and facilitation of drugs, as well as in the homes of the two female escorts who were with him in his room the afternoon he died.

‘The room is still sealed off by court order and no- one can enter.’

Liam’s father Geoff flew to Argentina two days after his son died and returned to the UK with his body last Thursday to help finalise funeral arrangements following a second visit to the makeshift shrine set up by fans outside the singer’s hotel.

The funeral is expected to take place in Liam’s home town of Wolverhampton.

Related Posts

“I JUST WANT TO LIVE…”  — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees. SS

“I JUST WANT TO LIVE…”  — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s…

“I Can’t Imagine My Life Without Her… I Had To Do This.”  Fiona Phillips’ husband made a choice few could ever imagine — walking away from everything he knew, from his career, the spotlight, and the life he had built, all for one reason: her. Those closest to the couple describe the moment he decided as utterly heart-stopping, a mixture of fear, love, and devotion that left everyone in tears. “She’s been there for me through everything, through the darkest times, and now it’s my turn to be there for her, no matter what it costs me,” he whispered. It wasn’t just the magnitude of what he gave up — the public life, the comfort, the recognition — but the quiet, unseen sacrifices that make the moment so achingly human. In stepping away from everything familiar, he didn’t just change his own path — he rewrote theirs, proving that true love sometimes asks for the deepest, most painful acts of courage. SS

“I Can’t Imagine My Life Without Her… I Had To Do This.”  Fiona Phillips’ husband made a choice few could ever imagine — walking away from everything he…

Shocking Footage Sends Europe into Crisis: British Vigilantes Target Migrant Dinghies on French Beaches! CQ1 SS

Shocking Footage Sends Europe into Crisis: British Vigilantes Target Migrant Dinghies on French Beaches! CQ1 Britons have been filming themselves travelling to beaches in France and ‘destroying’…

“HE’S THE BRAVEST MAN I KNOW…”  Lorna Luxe couldn’t hold back the tears as she delivered the most devastating update of her life, revealing that her husband John’s cancer is now terminal. With her voice breaking, she described sepsis, organ failure, and countless nights pacing hospital corridors, admitting doctors have told them there are no treatments left. “I watch him fight every single day,” she wrote through tears, calling John “the bravest man I know” as she struggles to face a future she never imagined. Still, Lorna clings to faith, prayer, and love — holding his hand tighter with every passing hour as time feels unbearably fragile. Her words have left readers heartbroken, many saying they were left sobbing by her raw honesty and strength. SS

“HE’S THE BRAVEST MAN I KNOW…”  Lorna Luxe couldn’t hold back the tears as she delivered the most devastating update of her life, revealing that her husband John’s…

LIVE: TOTAL COLLAPSE! The “Illusion” Has Finally Shattered  The Mandate is DEAD. The Trust is GONE. What is happening right now isn’t just a shift… it’s a REVOLT. It is happening before our very eyes.  For months, they told you everything was under control. They told you the support was there. They lied. We are broadcasting LIVE as the latest numbers roll in, and they are painting a picture of absolute devastation. This isn’t just a slide in the polls; this is a historical freefall. The silence from the top is deafening, but the message from the streets is crystal clear.  SS

LIVE: TOTAL COLLAPSE! The “Illusion” Has Finally Shattered  The Mandate is DEAD. The Trust is GONE. What is happening right now isn’t just a shift… it’s a REVOLT. It…

“WE TRULY THOUGHT SHE HAD MORE TIME…” Britain Has Been Left Shattered After A Devastating New Update On Eight-year-old Isla — The Brave Diy Sos Girl Who Quietly Stole The Nation’s Heart. What Began With Cautious Hope Has Now Turned Into The Moment Families Across The Country Feared Most, Sending Shockwaves Through Viewers Who Watched Her Smile Through Unimaginable Pain. Parents Held Their Children Closer, Tears Flooded Social Media, And One Heartbreaking Truth Echoed Everywhere: We Were Not Ready To Hear This. Isla’s Courage Never Faltered — But This Update Has Left A Nation In Mourning, Struggling To Process How Something So Unfair Could Touch Someone So Young. SS

“WE TRULY THOUGHT SHE HAD MORE TIME…” Britain Has Been Left Shattered After A Devastating New Update On Eight-year-old Isla — The Brave Diy Sos Girl Who Quietly…