BRITONS TAKE ACTION! New Frɑnce Footɑge Spɑrks Migrɑtion Firestorm ɑcross the Chɑnnel When ministers won’t ɑct, the public steps in — ɑnd the drɑmɑtic new clips ɑre igniting ɑ nɑtionwide debɑte overnight.

British vigilantes slash small migrant boats on French coastline

Britons have been filming themselves travelling to beaches in France and ‘destroying’ small boats – gaining thousands of views in the process


 

British vigilantes who spearheaded efforts to fly England flags across the country have launched a new anti-migrant protest – attempting to block illegal Channel crossings.

Using the term “Operation Stop The Boats”, members of the group have been filming themselves slashing small boats before they are used by migrants to cross the English Channel from France.

Posts on social media show members calling for other British men to join them in France, including making a direct appeal to football hooligans, saying “we need to make a stand”.

In one video message shared this week by a member of the Raise the Colours group – the grassroots movement that has seen flags fixed to lampposts, motorway bridges and roundabouts across England – two men are seen evoking military language and the spirit of the British fight against the Nazis in the Second World War.

Claiming to be recording from the northern French coast, one said: “Just like in the 1940s, we must take a stand, and it starts with the men of England and Britain.”

Making an appeal to “firms” – a phrase that refers to football hooligan groups – the other man added: “Our country is doing nothing. Weak government, weaker borders.

“They are doing nothing, so we need to make a stand, boys. Get the lads together, get your firms together, get the lads in the pub, get the lads down the bars, if you’re talking about it and you agree with what we are doing, give us a hand.”
The Government is under pressure to act after more than 36,000 people have crossed the English Channel in small boats (Photo: raisethecolours.org.uk/Instagram)
The Government is under pressure to tackle the issue of migration amid a record number of asylum applications, surging small boat crossings and protests at hotels housing asylum seekers.

On Monday, Home Secretary Shabana Mahmood set out a package of reforms to asylum policies aimed at tackling illegal migration, telling MPs the current situation is “out of control and unfair”.

The latest videos shared by those linked to the Raise the Colours group have separately been referred to as “Operation Overlord”.

Earlier clips showed two men saying they were taking matters of illegal migration into their own hands and filming themselves stamping on and smashing a small boat’s engine.

In the clips, they refer to themselves as “patriots” and make a number of claims without evidence, such as that they are stopping “rapists and murderers” from “coming to a town near you”.
One video shared by the group (Photo: raisethecolours.org.uk/nstagram)
The flag-raising group, who have a combined 100,000 followers on X and Instagram, also posted a plea on X for donations last week, writing that they are: “STOPPING The Boats, whether the migrants or government like it or not!”

Two videos from the group have recently been shared to the 1.7 million X followers of Tommy Robinson. The far-right figure and former leader of the English Defence League, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, has previously been accused of mobilising football hooligan firms in an attempt to launch anti-Muslim rallies across the country.

Separately, French media reports that the Dunkirk Public Prosecutor’s office has opened a preliminary investigation into “aggravated violence” against migrants by suspected British far-right figures.

One of the details being examined by the French prosecutor is the claim that in September, four men waving British and UK flags verbally and physically attacked migrants on the French coast. It is alleged that they told the migrants they were not welcome in England and proceeded to steal some of their belongings.

The men are not the first anti-migrant figures to travel to France in a bid to take matters into their own hands.

Article thumbnail image

In September, Ukip, Nigel Farage’s former political party, posted a video to their X account showing what appeared to be sleeping migrants in France being woken by people flashing strobe lights in their faces and shouting at them.

Nick Tenconi, Ukip’s current leader, also posted a video captioned: “In Calais hunting for illegal invaders trying to cross into Britain.”

The Home Office and French authorities were contacted for comment.

Related Posts

Cat Deeley has finally revealed why she decided to divorce her husband Patrick: “You have no idea what I’ve endured over the past 10 years.”

Cat Deeley Finally Opens Up About Her Divorce from Husband Patrick Cat Deeley, the beloved television presenter and model, has recently shared the emotional reasons behind her…

Police say they’ll move “as quickly as possible” after new, troubling details surfaced about the L3168 Gibstown crash that shattered the community 😢👇💔

The five young people who died in a two-vehicle car crash in Ireland have been named by police. The fatal collision happened on the L3168 at Gibstown,…

HEARTBREAKING: Martin & Shirlie Kemp BREAK SILENCE With Emotional Announcement About Daughter Harley Moon.k

Martin and Shirlie Kemp delight fans with adorable birthday tribute to rarely-seen daughter ‘Beauty doesn’t fall far from the tree’ Martin and Shirlie Kemp have issued a…

Joanna Lumley UNDER FIRE “Our Small Nation CANN0T Feed Millions!!” — Fans SH0CKED as National Treasure Faces Backlash Over Migration Remarks!

For half a century, Dame Joanna Lumley has been one of Britain’s most cherished figures — a woman synonymous with elegance, compassion, and the kind of quiet strength that…

GB News host Pɑtrick Christys hɑs detonɑted ɑ politicɑl firestorm ɑfter declɑring it’s now “when, not if” the Prime Minister is finɑlly pushed out ɑs Lɑbour leɑder. His blunt prediction hɑs sent Westminster into meltdown ɑnd triggered ɑ frenzy of speculɑtion ɑbout how close the end reɑlly is. The rumblings ɑre growing louder — ɑnd the pressure is unmistɑkɑble.

GB News airs humiliating 𝘒𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘳 blow as PM set to be replaced: ‘When, not if’ GB News host Patrick Christys said it is now “when, not if”…

BREAKING: VERA ICON BRENDA BLETHYN LEAVES FANS STUNNED WITH SHOCK ITV COMEBACK Just when we thought the queen of crime drama was DONE… Brenda Blethyn is making a jaw-dropping return to ITV! Fans are in total disbelief as the iconic Vera star announces her surprise comeback, leaving viewers on edge. What does this mean for Vera? Is it a new chapter or the end of an era? 👉 FULL STORY & SURPRISE DETAILS IN THE COMMENTS 👇

Brenda Blethyn, the iconic face of ITV’s global smash hit Vera, has sent shockwaves through the entertainment world by revealing she almost flat-out rejected her next major role following her…