Royal Drama Erupts as Details of ‘Peace Summit’ Leak – Prince Harry and Meghan Left Stunned by What Aide Allegedly Told King Charles About Their Role in Family Rift

“Both sides had things they wanted to talk about”

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are said to be “frustrated” following reports of a peace summit with King Charles and the royal family.

Pictures said to show aides of the king and the Sussexes meeting in London were published by tabloids over the weekend. Additionally, reports claimed the recent hush-hush rendezvous was set up as both Prince Harry, 40, and his father, 76, are said to be keen to heal an alleged rift. Earlier this year, the monarch’s second son indicated he was keen to reach a detente with his family when speaking to the BBC.

However, it has subsequently been reported that Prince Harry and his wife feel let down after details concerning plans for the recent alleged secret meeting made the newspapers.

Could King Charles be set to reconcile with his son Prince Harry and Meghan Markle? (Credit: Splashnews.com)

Royal ‘peace summit’ explained

Speaking in May, Prince Harry admitted: “It would be nice to reconcile.” He also seemed to acknowledge the king’s cancer battle as he noted at the time: “Life is precious. I don’t know how much longer my father has.”

Now, according to various reports, Prince Harry’s wish may be in the process of being granted. The Mail on Sunday published photos that are said to depict the Sussexes’ chief of communications, Meredith Maines, and the king’s communications secretary, Tobyn Andreae, last Wednesday (July 9).

They are said to have been joined at a private members’ club near Clarence House by the Sussexes’ UK PR.

However, the Mail didn’t speculate as to which side may have arranged the reported talks.

Will King Charles finally mend relations with his youngest son? (Credit: Splashnews.com)

‘A long road ahead for King Charles and Prince Harry’

An unnamed source is said to have said the meet-up was only a “first step towards reconciliation”. However, it was apparently regarded as “a step in the right direction”.

The insider allegedly told The Mail on Sunday: “There’s a long road ahead, but a channel of communication is now open for the first time in years. There was no formal agenda, just casual drinks. There were things both sides wanted to talk about.”

There were things both sides wanted to talk about.

Furthermore, according to The Telegraph, sources close to Prince Harry insist the couple were not responsible for passing details of the meeting on.

They are said to have acknowledged that the claims appearing on newspaper front pages was not an ideal start. It’s said they feel “frustrated” after the meeting was caught on camera.

Could “Megxit” be reversed? (Credit: Splashnews.com)

King Charles ‘prepared’ to meet Harry

Meanwhile, another insider believes the reported meeting could prove a “significant moment” in the Sussexes’ relationships with The Firm.

A source told The Mirror: “The king has consistently shown he loves both his sons. And, as he has done in the past, is prepared to meet Harry when their diaries allow.

“It’s not unusual for aides from different households to meet, especially when there is a new influx of staff starting, but this is a significant moment.

“If there is a period of calm and reflection on the part of the duke, then there will be a way forward for him to begin along the road of repairing his relationship with his father.”

However, a source is alleged to have poured cold water on the chances of Harry and William making up.

According to the Mirror, that is a “different matter entirely and one which he will find much harder to repair”.

Royal Insider has approached representatives for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, and Buckingham Palace, for comment.

Buckingham Palace and Mr Andreae declined to comment to MailOnline. The Sussexes’ representatives did not respond to MailOnline.

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…