Ralf Schumacher Reveals Heated Argument Between Christian Horner and Max Verstappen’s Father Just Before Red Bull Boss Was Fired at British GP

Schumacher also claimed Horner had ‘blacklisted’ one of his employers

CHRISTIAN HORNER was involved in a “heated exchange” with Jos Verstappen at last weekend’s British Grand Prix before he was sacked, according to sensational claims.

Horner, 51, has been axed as team principal of Red Bull Racing’s Formula One team after 20 years in the role.


4

Christian Horner was allegedly involved in a heated exchange with Jos Verstappen during the British Grand PrixCredit: Getty


4

The pair have clashed several times in recent yearsCredit: Getty


4

The claim comes from Ralf SchumacherCredit: Getty
Cracks had been starting to appear in the team’s foundations since the start of last season as a behind the scenes power struggle erupted.

Horner and Jos Verstappen – former F1 racer and father of star driver Max Verstappen – have butted heads multiple times.

Last season, at the season-opening Bahrain Grand Prix, the pair were seen arguing in the paddock despite the team going on to take victory.

There has been little indication of them kissing and making up, with 53-year-old Verstappen Sr saying he was “completely finished” with Horner in August.

And the tension apparently spilt over into another heated exchange at Silverstone at the weekend.

Ralf Schumacher has claimed he was witness to a Horner and Verstappen “argument” during the weekend with the team’s press officer also involved.

Speaking to the Boxengasse-podcast, he said: “There was another argument or a heated exchange, at least visually and verbally between Jos Verstappen, Christian Horner and the press officer.

“You could see that Jos was anything but happy with the situation.”

SunSport has attempted to contact Red Bull and Christian Horner for comment.

Schumacher, 50, added: “But I understand it too. For me, Christian Horner is also a bit of a difficult person.

“I have to say that. He just failed to keep the team together well, which is not always easy, of course.

“But I also think his behaviour now, I can only refer to myself, but he can’t really deal with criticism.”

Schumacher also said Horner refuses to speak to the German branch of Sky Sports.

He said: “We are, or I am, now, on a so-called black list, so he no longer talks to us or with me and such.

“It’s actually a joke, because a man who has won so much should actually be able to discuss it in front of the camera,”

The decision to sack Horner comes a year and a half after the ‘sexting scandal’ that engulfed him over texts he apparently sent to a female employee. He was cleared of any wrongdoing and vehemently denied the claims.

Jos is reportedly a friend of the female complainant and repeatedly called for Horner’s dismissal after the scandal.

Despite keeping his job in the aftermath of the chaos, Red Bull have slumped down both the Drivers’ and Constructors’ standings, with Verstappen reportedly eyeing a move to huge rivals Mercedes.

The Dutch driver, 27, struck gold with pole position on Saturday before he suffered a disastrous spin during a safety car restart in Sunday’s chaotic race.

Lando Norris took the chequered flag of his home race for the first time ahead of disgruntled McLaren team-mate Oscar Piastri, who had fumed about a ten-second time penalty he received after he stopped under the safety car.

But the achievement was arguably trumped by Sauber’s Nico Hulkenberg scoring his first ever F1 podium after 239 races – and his team’s first since 2012.

Laurent Mekies has been appointed as the new CEO of Red Bull Racing, stepping up from the Racing Bulls team, following Horner’s departure.

The next F1 race will commence on July 27 with the Belgian Grand Prix.

Verstappen sits third in the drivers’ championship, scoring 165 of Red Bull’s total tally of 172, which sees them currently in fourth place in the Constructors’ Championship.

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…