Prince Harry ‘walking away from his old life once and for all’ in photo with his children in America!

Meghan Markle shared the beautiful photo to Instagram recently

Prince Harry delivered a revealing message about his future, his children and life in America in a recent Instagram post, a royal commentator claims.

As Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle celebrated their seventh anniversary on May 19, royal correspondent Jennie Bond took stock of how she perceives the Sussexes’ 2025 is going.

Amid the former BBC journalist’s claim “crises come and go” for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Ms Bond believes the couple’s love endures all obstacles. But she also ponders whether Prince Harry may have “walked away” from the royals for good.
“Crises come and go” for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Jennie Bond said (Credit: Netflix)

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s tough 2025

Speaking to the Mirror, Ms Bond’s comments come after several up and down months for the Sussexes. Meghan received backlash from critics and viewers over her Netflix cooking show, With Love, Meghan, in March.

Meanwhile, Prince Harry lost his court appeal over the downgrade of his publicly-funded security. And plenty of royal family drama was also served up by his bombshell BBC interview in which he reflected on his father King Charles’ mortality.

“Of course, some members of my family will never forgive me for writing a book. But I would love reconciliation with my family,” Prince Harry said earlier this month.

He went on: “There’s no point in continuing to fight any more. Life is precious. I don’t know how much longer my father has.

“He won’t speak to me because of this security stuff. It would be nice to reconcile.”

Prince Harry’s Instagram post with his children

In the following days, a black and white picture was uploaded to Meghan’s Instagram, portraying Prince Harry – holding hands with son Prince Archie while carrying Princess Lilibet on his shoulders – walking in the garden of their California home, in the opposite direction to the camera.

Ms Bond reckons this striking image could represent Prince Harry’s current view on his wider circumstances.

She interprets the post as signposting Prince Harry may be “walking away from his old life once and for all”.

Ms Bond said: “I think the recent post of Harry walking into the distance with his two children suggested that he’s walking away from his old life once and for all. And I very much doubt that there will be anniversary wishes winging their way from the UK to California.”

But she does think the couple may be tighter than ever due to the adversity they have faced.
Happy seventh wedding anniversary to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry! (Credit: YouTube)

Will Prince Harry remain in America?

Ms Bond went on: “They have certainly isolated themselves from their respective families so, having burned so many bridges, they must rely ever more heavily on one another. That is quite a weight of responsibility to bear, but I’m sure they both feel that it makes it even more imperative to work hard at their marriage and make it a success.”

Furthermore, she considered whether fallout with relatives on either side occupies much of the Sussexes’ time.

Related Posts

The fight for WASPI compensɑtion is neɑring its end. As the DWP chief issues ɑn updɑte, the women who hɑve wɑited so long for justice ɑre hoping thɑt the ɗeɑɗline will bring the relief they deserve.  WATCH NOW  SS

The fight for WASPI compensɑtion is neɑring its end. As the DWP chief issues ɑn updɑte, the women who hɑve wɑited so long for justice ɑre hoping…

“NO PARENT SHOULD EVER HAVE TO LIVE THIS.”  Jesy Nelson brought Westminster to a standstill — and left Health Secretary Wes Streeting visibly fighting back tears — as she broke down while begging for urgent change to SMA Type 1 testing. Her voice cracked. Her hands trembled. And then the room fell silent as Jesy sobbed: “I look at my children and think… why wasn’t this caught sooner?” Witnesses say even hardened officials struggled to keep composure as she spoke of fear-filled nights, unanswered questions, and the unbearable weight of watching parents learn devastating news too late. Wes Streeting was seen blinking back tears as Jesy pleaded: “Early testing saves lives. It saves families. No parent should ever, ever have to go through this pain.” The moment cut far deeper than politics — raw, unfiltered grief colliding with power, in a confrontation Britain wasn’t ready for. Support flooded in within minutes, with parents calling her words “heart-shattering” and campaigners saying this could be the speech that finally forces change. One thing is clear: this wasn’t a celebrity appearance. It was a mother’s cry — and it left scars on everyone who heard it. SS

“NO PARENT SHOULD EVER HAVE TO LIVE THIS.”  Jesy Nelson brought Westminster to a standstill — and left Health Secretary Wes Streeting visibly fighting back tears — as…

STUNNING DISCLOSURE: The carefully curated image of Alex Pretti has been torn apart after members of his inner circle came forward with disturbing details about his private life. SS

STUNNING DISCLOSURE: The carefully curated image of Alex Pretti has been torn apart after members of his inner circle came forward with disturbing details about his private…

Pete Wicks Lands Huge TV Role — Branded ‘Worthy Successor to Paul O’Grady’  SS

Pete Wicks Lands Huge TV Role — Branded ‘Worthy Successor to Paul O’Grady’ Pete Wicks Lands Huge TV Role — Branded ‘Worthy Successor to Paul O’Grady’ TOWIE…

““EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP HOPING THIS IS JUST A NIGHTMARE…” Nicki Chapman’s heartbreaking confession has left fans in tears as she reveals the terrifying return of her brain tumor. “The pain is relentless, the nights are endless, and some days I don’t know how I keep going,” she admitted, voice breaking as she described the constant hospital visits and crippling headaches. “But I have to keep fighting — for my family, for every moment I still have.” Social media erupted with emotional support: “Nicki, your courage moves us all,” and “We’re holding you in our hearts, always.” Her raw, tearful story exposes the fragility of life while showcasing an unshakable determination to survive, inspiring thousands in the face of overwhelming odds. SS

““EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP HOPING THIS IS JUST A NIGHTMARE…” Nicki Chapman’s heartbreaking confession has left fans in tears as she reveals the terrifying return of…

“I’VE BEEN WORKING SINCE I WAS 15… I’VE NEVER HAD A HOLIDAY. PLEASE LET ME BE A KID ONE LAST TIME.” Stephen — the quiet strategist who just made history on The Traitors — has left thousands in tears after confirming he has officially quit his job the moment filming ended. Not out of arrogance. Not laziness. But exhaustion. “I worked two jobs throughout university. I never allowed myself a single day to stop,” Stephen Libby admitted, his voice breaking. “This is the only chance I’ve ever had to breathe.” After a decade of grinding simply to survive, Stephen says winning The Traitors didn’t just give him prize money — it gave him time, something he’s never had before. For the “wee boy” from the Isle of Lewis, this victory isn’t about fame or fortune. It’s about rest. Healing. And finally allowing himself to be young — just once.  DD

“I’VE BEEN WORKING SINCE I WAS 15… I’VE NEVER HAD A HOLIDAY. PLEASE LET ME BE A KID ONE LAST TIME.” Stephen — the quiet strategist who…