Piers Morgan lashes out amid claim Brooklyn Beckham has ‘hired Prince Harry and Meghan Markle lawyer’!

Harry and Meghan have reportedly grown close to Brooklyn and his wife

Piers Morgan has once again lashed out at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, along with Brooklyn Beckham and his wife Nicola Peltz.

The TV host’s barbed criticism of the royal couple comes amid claims that Brooklyn Beckham has hired the same lawyers reportedly used by the Sussexes.

It follows claims of a feud between Brooklyn and Nicola and his family.

Brooklyn and Nicola have reportedly fallen out with the Beckhams (Credit: CoverImages.com)

Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz ‘hire Sussex laywer’

Piers is no stranger to taking a pop at Harry and Meghan. And, he has once again taken aim at the royal couple.

The TV fumed at the royal couple – and the Beckham-Peltz couple – in a tweet on his X account last night (Tuesday, June 3).

The 60-year-old was tweeting a reply to a story from American news outlet, Page Six. The publication claimed that Brooklyn and his wife, Nicola, have hired Harry and Meghan’s lawyer.

That should go well… what a bunch of spoiled entitled brats.

The news comes amid a reported feud between Brooklyn, Nicola and his parents David and Victoria Beckham.

According to the MailOnline, Brooklyn and Nicola have hired Julia Afia, who works for the prestigious Schillings law firm, to help with their “reputation management”.

The news comes following reports that Brooklyn and Nicola have grown close to Harry and Meghan amid their ongoing family feud.

“You couldn’t really make it up, first Brooklyn and Nicola cosy up together and realise they have quite a lot in common, and then all of a sudden they have enlisted the help of the Sussexes’ long-serving lawyer,” a source told the Mail.
Piers took aim at Harry, Meghan, Brooklyn and Nicola (Credit: CoverImages.com)

Piers Morgan slams Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

The source then continued: “Nicola and Brooklyn are getting fed up of stories running they don’t like. Nicola likes to control everything, and they have taken this rather drastic action.”

Piers reacted to the news with amusement on X. In a tweet for his 8.8 million followers to see, he wrote: “That should go well… what a bunch of spoiled entitled brats.”

Whether he was referring to Brooklyn and Nicola, Harry and Meghan, or both is up for debate.

Piers has a track record of slamming the Sussexes, in particular Meghan. He famously quit his hosting role at Good Morning Britain in 2021 after being criticised for his slamming of Meghan following her Oprah interview.
Harry and Meghan have reportedly grown close to Brooklyn (Credit: CoverImages.com)

Brooklyn Beckham hit by ‘warning’ about Harry and Meghan

The latest Brooklyn news comes after the 26-year-old was warned about his apparent relationship with Harry and Meghan.

It’s recently been reported that Brooklyn and Nicola have grown close to the Sussexes. A report claimed they mingled at a group dinner in California last month.

Speaking to The Sun, a source said: “Harry and Meghan were very empathetic and very kind to them both.

“Harry was fully aware of the situation and offered Brooklyn his unwavering support as someone who has been through similar.”

Last week, during The Sun’s Royal Exclusive podcast, Newsweek’s Chief Royal Correspondent Jack Royston said: “Brooklyn and Nicola clearly have absolutely lapped up the opportunity to get to know Harry and Meghan. No doubt probably were sharing some notes.

“But Brooklyn needs to be very careful because family is so important and he has not lost his family yet, but he could.”

Jack added: “And, you know, life is long, you know, and he’s got to ask himself how he’ll feel in 20 years time if he’s lost his relationship with his family.”

Royal Insider has contacted reps for Brooklyn for comment.

Related Posts

The fight for WASPI compensɑtion is neɑring its end. As the DWP chief issues ɑn updɑte, the women who hɑve wɑited so long for justice ɑre hoping thɑt the ɗeɑɗline will bring the relief they deserve.  WATCH NOW  SS

The fight for WASPI compensɑtion is neɑring its end. As the DWP chief issues ɑn updɑte, the women who hɑve wɑited so long for justice ɑre hoping…

“NO PARENT SHOULD EVER HAVE TO LIVE THIS.”  Jesy Nelson brought Westminster to a standstill — and left Health Secretary Wes Streeting visibly fighting back tears — as she broke down while begging for urgent change to SMA Type 1 testing. Her voice cracked. Her hands trembled. And then the room fell silent as Jesy sobbed: “I look at my children and think… why wasn’t this caught sooner?” Witnesses say even hardened officials struggled to keep composure as she spoke of fear-filled nights, unanswered questions, and the unbearable weight of watching parents learn devastating news too late. Wes Streeting was seen blinking back tears as Jesy pleaded: “Early testing saves lives. It saves families. No parent should ever, ever have to go through this pain.” The moment cut far deeper than politics — raw, unfiltered grief colliding with power, in a confrontation Britain wasn’t ready for. Support flooded in within minutes, with parents calling her words “heart-shattering” and campaigners saying this could be the speech that finally forces change. One thing is clear: this wasn’t a celebrity appearance. It was a mother’s cry — and it left scars on everyone who heard it. SS

“NO PARENT SHOULD EVER HAVE TO LIVE THIS.”  Jesy Nelson brought Westminster to a standstill — and left Health Secretary Wes Streeting visibly fighting back tears — as…

STUNNING DISCLOSURE: The carefully curated image of Alex Pretti has been torn apart after members of his inner circle came forward with disturbing details about his private life. SS

STUNNING DISCLOSURE: The carefully curated image of Alex Pretti has been torn apart after members of his inner circle came forward with disturbing details about his private…

Pete Wicks Lands Huge TV Role — Branded ‘Worthy Successor to Paul O’Grady’  SS

Pete Wicks Lands Huge TV Role — Branded ‘Worthy Successor to Paul O’Grady’ Pete Wicks Lands Huge TV Role — Branded ‘Worthy Successor to Paul O’Grady’ TOWIE…

““EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP HOPING THIS IS JUST A NIGHTMARE…” Nicki Chapman’s heartbreaking confession has left fans in tears as she reveals the terrifying return of her brain tumor. “The pain is relentless, the nights are endless, and some days I don’t know how I keep going,” she admitted, voice breaking as she described the constant hospital visits and crippling headaches. “But I have to keep fighting — for my family, for every moment I still have.” Social media erupted with emotional support: “Nicki, your courage moves us all,” and “We’re holding you in our hearts, always.” Her raw, tearful story exposes the fragility of life while showcasing an unshakable determination to survive, inspiring thousands in the face of overwhelming odds. SS

““EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP HOPING THIS IS JUST A NIGHTMARE…” Nicki Chapman’s heartbreaking confession has left fans in tears as she reveals the terrifying return of…

“I’VE BEEN WORKING SINCE I WAS 15… I’VE NEVER HAD A HOLIDAY. PLEASE LET ME BE A KID ONE LAST TIME.” Stephen — the quiet strategist who just made history on The Traitors — has left thousands in tears after confirming he has officially quit his job the moment filming ended. Not out of arrogance. Not laziness. But exhaustion. “I worked two jobs throughout university. I never allowed myself a single day to stop,” Stephen Libby admitted, his voice breaking. “This is the only chance I’ve ever had to breathe.” After a decade of grinding simply to survive, Stephen says winning The Traitors didn’t just give him prize money — it gave him time, something he’s never had before. For the “wee boy” from the Isle of Lewis, this victory isn’t about fame or fortune. It’s about rest. Healing. And finally allowing himself to be young — just once.  DD

“I’VE BEEN WORKING SINCE I WAS 15… I’VE NEVER HAD A HOLIDAY. PLEASE LET ME BE A KID ONE LAST TIME.” Stephen — the quiet strategist who…