Katie Price’s son Harvey ‘coming home for good’ after long fight for college place!

Katie Price’s son, Harvey, who is blind and autistic, has a big change ahead of him as he leaves residential college and heads out into the ‘real word’


Katie Price has revealed her eldest child, Harvey, is ‘coming home for good’

Katie Price has revealed her eldest child, Harvey, is “coming home for good” after struggling to find the 23-year-old a college place. Harvey, who is blind and autistic – and is one of 2,000 people in the UK who has Prader Willi syndrome – has a big change ahead of him as he leaves the specialist school he’s currently in and heads out into the “real world”.

Katie, 47, has spoken candidly about the cost of keeping Harvey in residential college amid cuts to council funding as well as being declared bankrupt for the second time. And now, she’s revealed her “baby bear” is coming home to her before Harvey moves to independent living in October in Littlehampton.

Harvey Price is blind and autistic – and is one of 2,000 people in the UK who has Prader Willi syndrome (Image: BBC)

Speaking on her podcast with her sister, Sophie, she said: “Harvey is doing the countdown for his new place. He’s got his leavers ceremony where they give out certificates and then it’s the ‘real world’ Mr Harvey Price.

Katie explained that Harvey was first going to a temporary accommodation, before beginning his new placement in October.

She shared: “I’ve found him a place in Southampton which is temporary. It’s got five other adults in it. Then he moves to his place in October, which is Littlehampton, which will be nearer to me. He’s going from college to independent living.”

The glamour icon took to her Facebook page, sharing her excitement over Harvey’s big change as she cuddled next to her firstborn in his college bedroom.

She captioned the adorable snap: “Reunited with my baby bear. Harvey’s coming home for good in 12 days.”

Last Tuesday, Katie shared another photo of the pair and gushed: “Love you so much Harv, not long now” with the hashtags ‘#soproudofyou #familytime # newbeginningsahead.”

Harvey, whose father is former footballer, Dwight Yorke, had been living at the £350,000-a-year specialist school, National Star since 2021, but amid cuts to funding and Katie’s financial difficulties, he was withdrawn last year.

The mum-of-five has had a tough time trying find her son a new place, with one care home calling Harvey ‘too difficult’ and the West Sussex County Council reducing his funding.

Katie spoke candidly on her podcast about tirelessly trying to get Harvey into a new place after she was forced to withdraw him from National Star.

Though he later returned to school, the doting mum was hit by more upheaval in February when Harvey lost a place at a care home.

At the time, Katie claimed that her son had lost his place weeks before he was due to move in after the management changed and they determined that they couldn’t cater for his needs.

Reflecting on Harvey’s heartache, she said: “We worked months and months for that and he was told four-and-a-half weeks before that he couldn’t go there, and Harvey has been doing the countdown.

“It’s stressful because you want the right thing for your child and it is a lot of time and effort to go back and do more meetings, more forms, it is very time-consuming because you want the best for your child.”

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…