“I WILL EXPOSE HER!” : Helen Skelton’s ex-husband, Richie Myler Accuses BBC Star of Trying to “SABOTAGE” His Life .

“I WILL EXPOSE HER!” : Helen Skelton’s ex-husband, Richie Myler Accuses BBC Star of Trying to “SABOTAGE” His Life .

Helen Skelton’s ex-husband, Richie Myler, claims the BBC star is trying to “sab0tage” his life: “I will exp0se her”

Helen Skelton‘s estranged husband Richie Myler has accused the Strictly star of ‘dragging her heels over divorce proceedings’ and ‘preventing him from moving forward with his life.’

The BBC favourite, 40, is yet to sign off their divorce despite receiving the decree nisi approved by the courts saying there is no reason why the couple cannot formally separate.

Richie, 33, and Helen separated in April 2022 and shortly afterwards the rugby league ace started a new romance with Stephanie Thirkill, the daughter of the multi-millionaire President of the Leeds Rhinos club he plays for, and 12 months later they welcomed their first baby together.

The couple were married for over eight years and share three children, including their youngest Elsie, who was born just four months before Helen announced the end of her relationship with Richie.

A source close to the exes says that Helen’s refusal to cooperate has left Richie ‘frustrated because he wants to move on with his life’ and ‘nobody can understand her continued delay.’

Helen Skelton ‘s estranged husband Richie Myler has accused the Strictly star of ‘dragging her heels over divorce proceedings’ and ‘preventing him from moving forward with his life’

Richie and Helen separated in April 2022 and shortly afterwards the rugby league ace started a new romance with Stephanie Thirkill, the daughter of the multi-millionaire President of the Leeds Rhinos club he plays for

The couple were married for over eight years and share three children, including their youngest Elsie, who was born just four months before Helen announced the end of her relationship with Richie (pictured in June 2014)

They explained: ‘There is a feeling that Helen’s resistance to sign the papers is because she is fearful Richie will propose to new partner Stephanie and she’s just not ready to cope with that.’

A separate source said: ‘Helen is the person who filed for divorce and while it’s incredibly emotional saying goodbye to her marriage, there’s no reason why she would want to prevent it from being official.’

MailOnline revealed in August that Helen was issued a decree nisi and from September 26 the former Blue Peter presenter was able to apply for a decree absolute, which will officially end her marriage to Richie.

But according to a source, Helen, who is the only party that can apply for the decree absolute given she filed for the divorce, and her solicitor have gone ‘radio silent’ and Richie is struggling to understand the reason for the holdup.

Richie and new partner Stephanie welcomed their daughter Olivia in May, with pals close to the pair saying their long-term plan is to one day get married.

Two weeks ago, Stephanie commented on an Instagram post shared by Richie marking the end of the 2023 rugby season, saying she was ‘proud’ of him ‘both on and off the pitch.’

Meanwhile, Helen is the primary carer for her children Ernie, eight, Louis, six, and 22-month-old Elsie.

MailOnline has contacted Helen and Richie’s representatives for comment.

A source close to the exes says that Helen’s refusal to cooperate has left Richie ‘frustrated because he wants to move on with his life’ and ‘nobody can understand her continued delay’

Helen is the primary carer for her children Ernie, eight, Louis, six, and 22-month-old Elsie, of whom she shares with ex-husband Richie

Helen’s heartache sparked her decision to join Strictly last year, with the presenter now admitting that she struggled to feel ‘sexy’ while appearing on the show (pictured in December 2022)

The news follows the release of Helen’s autobiography In My Stride, in which she speaks about the former couple’s split for the first time.

Helen’s heartache sparked her decision to join Strictly last year, with the presenter now admitting that she struggled to feel ‘sexy’ even when encouraged by her professional dance partner Gorka Marquez.

She penned: ‘In week two, Gorka asked me why I didn’t feel sexy.

‘It was an awkward question that immediately made me cringe.

‘Why ask me that? I was just there for the banter. I have never sexy, I was the cute and funny type.

‘He was asking a woman with three children under six, whose husband had just left her and was with another woman, TO BE SEXY.

‘I thought, “Who would feel good about themselves in that scenario?”‘

She also recalls her ‘shock’ at discovering her marriage to Richie was over and says as ‘cliche’ and it sounds, she didn’t foresee their breakup.

Helen added: ‘I was in shock. I know that following break-ups, people often say they didn’t see it coming and it sounds like a cliche, but that was me.’

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…