“ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!” BROOKLYN BECKHAM BREAKS HIS SILENCE — DEMANDS APOLOGIES AFTER FAMILY LEGAL ROW ERUPTS

Brooklyn Beckham has reportedly shared the reason he sent a legal letter to his parents David and Victoria, despite their hopes of mending their ongoing feud.

Last week the Daily Mail revealed that Brooklyn instructed his parents to only contact him through lawyers.

The aspiring chef, 26, said he didn’t want his parents to contact him, or make public statements about him on social media.

It has now been reported that the letter was intended to protect his mental health, as online posts from David and Victoria in which he was tagged or mentioned had affected him.

It is said that Brooklyn wants any attempts at reconciliation to happen ‘privately’ rather than on social media.

A source familiar with the row told the Mirror that the situation escalated after his  ‘requests to stop’ had gone ignored.

‘It had been leading to issues with his mental health….it was to protect himself,’ they told the publication.

The source explained that Brooklyn reportedly believes his parents still see him as a child and not as an adult.

The Daily Mail has contacted representatives for Brooklyn and his parents for comment.

Meanwhile David and Victoria are holding onto hope for a family reunion after their son Brooklyn quietly defied Nicola amid their ongoing feud.

The row escalated on Saturday when Nicola wiped all traces of the Beckhams from her Instagram.

In contrast, Brooklyn has not followed suit.

The actress, 31, removed all traces of the Beckham family from her social media after her husband Brooklyn blocked his parents and brothers.

She notably deleted a post which included a birthday tribute to her mother-in-law Victoria, among others.

Brooklyn’s younger brother Cruz previously confirmed that Brooklyn had blocked his entire family on social media following reports they had unfollowed him.

And soon after she made it clear her own family were her priority and sticking by her side as she called them ‘her crew’ and posted sweet snaps with them.

One saw her strolling by a huge pool at one of her parents Nelson and Claudia’s lavish homes as they all put their arms around each other.

She also shared a grid post which featured more family snaps from her recent birthday celebrations and ones of Brooklyn with their dogs.

Nicola penned in the caption: ‘some of my favorite memories at home – and oh my goodness my mama is the most beautiful human inside and out i wanna be just like her .’

Over the weekend Nicola erased all content of the Beckham family from her Instagram account.

Back in 2024, when Victoria turned 50, she was greeted with a slew of incredibly sweet messages from family, friends and fans alike, with Nicola being one of them.

Nicola penned: ‘Happy birthday to my beautiful mil @victoriabeckham I love you so much and love being your dance partner forever’, to which the Spice Girl swiftly responded: ‘Love you so much!!!!! xxxxxxx kisses xxxxxxx.’


+11
View gallery

Nicola pointedly paid tribute to ‘my crew’ as she shared family snaps to her socials on Saturday – after deleting all traces of the Beckhams on Instagram (seen with her parents)

She has made it clear her own family were her priority and sticking by her side as she called them ‘her crew’ and posted sweet snaps with them

At the time, the post silenced rumours of ill-feeling between the pair, however Nicola has now removed it from her profile.

The Daily Mail has contacted Nicola’s representatives for comment.

Rumours of fallout between the actress and Victoria emerged after Nicola’s multi-million-dollar wedding to Brooklyn in April 2022.

Whispers of ructions launched when it was claimed that Nicola refused to wear one of Victoria’s eponymous designs – instead opting for various designs from Valentino, Christian Dior and Versace.

As the wedding plans were underway, insiders alleged Victoria was displeased with Nicola’s reluctance to involve her in the plans for the lavish affair.

It was claimed the Beckhams took a backseat on the big day – leading to yet more fury from Victoria, with a source telling Daily Mail: ‘The top table was all Peltzs and it really felt as though the Beckhams were not at the forefront…

‘There was a feeling that the wedding was all about the Peltz family, as you can imagine, as it was their house and their daughter and their son making the speeches.’

Nicola later confirmed the rumours had begun after she didn’t wear Victoria’s design. While she denied there was a ‘feud’, she explained that Victoria’s atelier simply hadn’t had time to make the dress, as she insisted: ‘No family is perfect.’

Nicola said: ‘It’s not a feud! I keep seeing everywhere that word, “feud, feud, feud!?” I mean, maybe they picked up on something? And now they’re labelling it feud?’

‘I think it all started, and I’ve said this before, because I didn’t end up wearing Victoria’s wedding dress, but the real truth is, I really, really wanted to wear it and I thought it was so beautiful that Brooklyn’s mom got to make that for me!…

She notably deleted a post which included a birthday tribute to her mother-in-law Victoria (pictured), among others

‘And I was really excited to wear it! And I didn’t end up wearing it. But I, truthfully, was really excited to wear her dress. It makes me sad when I read things that people say I was never planning on wearing it. That’s just not true.’

Nicola and Brooklyn were hardly seen with the Beckham family in the months that  followed, however continually quashed any speculation of a row – until recently.

Last month, Cruz confirmed that Brooklyn had blocked his entire family on social media following reports they had unfollowed him.

In an update, he wrote: ‘My mum and dad would never unfollow their son… Let’s get the facts right. They woke up blocked… as did I.’

The Daily Mail has reached out to representatives for Brooklyn for comment on Cruz’s claims.

It was the most public sign yet that there is no communication between them amid their spiralling family feud.

Then, on Thursday, the Daily Mail revealed that relations between the Beckhams broke down so completely last summer that at one point, Brooklyn asked his parents David and Victoria to contact him only via his lawyers.

It was also claimed that despite his feud with his parents, he has been in regular contact with four family members – both sets of his grandparents.

Brooklyn said he didn’t want his parents to contact him, or make public statements about him on social media.

There was no legal action between them – and no legal basis for the letter, which was simply a request.

But it followed what Brooklyn considered to be a series of ‘nasty’ briefings about his wife Nicola, including the suggestion that he was a ‘hostage’ being ‘controlled’ by his wife.

This week, publicists and friends on both sides refused to discuss the matter, still hoping that things will calm down and be resolved.

However one source said: ‘David was told to speak to them via Schillings. That was the only way for them to communicate.’

The ‘talk to my lawyers’ move might explain why Brooklyn opted to block his parents – and siblings Romeo, Cruz and Harper – on social media just before Christmas.

The family had been viewing and liking his cooking posts. And it was felt this was contrary to Brooklyn’s wish they would leave him and his wife alone.

Brooklyn reportedly recently told friends his relationship with his parents was ‘over’, following months of strain that culminated in David and Victoria being blocked on Instagram.

A source told The Mirror: ‘While things between [Brooklyn] and his parents are over, he is still very fond of his grandparents.

Brooklyn’s younger brother Cruz previously confirmed that Brooklyn had blocked his entire family on social media following reports they had unfollowed him

Back in 2024, when Victoria turned 50, she was greeted with a slew of sweet messages from family, friends and fans alike with Nicola being one of them. However it is now gone

‘There is a lot of love for them, and that has never faltered.’

Brooklyn has been absent from every key family event over the course of the year – among them his father’s milestone 50th birthday celebration and long-awaited recent investiture.

A source went on: ‘David and Victoria will never give up trying to secure a reconciliation between them and their son.

‘Nothing will change that, and they live in hope. He will always be their son, and they are not going to stop putting on record their feelings.’

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…