BREAKING: MEGHAN MARKLE SETS DATE FOR RETURN TO BRITAIN FOR FIRST TIME SINCE QUEEN ELIZABETH’S FUNERAL!

The exiled Duke and Duchess of Sussex are said to have earmarked a comeback date in just a few months’ time

Meghan Markle is said to have set a date for a return to Britain in 2026 – the first time she will visit the UK since the late Queen’s funeral.

The Duchess of Sussex has earmarked a summer comeback, with plans to attend an Invictus Games event in Birmingham on July 10.

The 44-year-old is expected to accompany Prince Harry to the one-year countdown event for the 2027 Invictus Games, the sporting competition he established for wounded military personnel.

But the trip hinges entirely on the outcome of an ongoing security assessment, with a source telling The Sun: “Security is always going to be the deciding factor in this.”

The Ravec committee, comprising police, Royal and Government specialists, is conducting a review of Harry’s request for state-funded armed protection – his first such assessment in six years.

A decision is anticipated this month, with reports suggesting he may be granted his wish.

The Duke of Sussex lost his automatic entitlement to armed guards when he stepped back from royal duties in 2020 and relocated to California.

Following an unsuccessful High Court challenge last May, Harry branded the ruling a “good old-fashioned establishment stitch-up”.

Meghan Markle is said to have set a date for a return to Britain in 2026

He has previously maintained that bringing his wife and children to Britain without adequate security would be unsafe.

The couple’s two children, Archie, six, and Lilibet, four, have not set foot in the UK since the late Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations in June 2022.

It was then when Meghan was met with scattered boos on the steps of St Paul’s Cathedral.

Whether the youngsters might join their parents in Birmingham remains unclear.

A 2026 return would mark Meghan’s first engagement on British soil since the Queen’s funeral

PICTURED: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Prince William and Princess Catherine at the Queen’s funeral

The exiled duchess has been a familiar presence at Invictus gatherings over the years, joining Harry in Vancouver and Whistler in February 2024, as well as attending a countdown ceremony in Dusseldorf in September 2022.

The couple also travelled to Nigeria in 2024 to support the foundation’s work.

Harry has expressed his desire for King Charles to formally open the Birmingham Games in July 2027 – though is yet to formally extend an invitation.

Meghan was met with scattered boos on the steps of St Paul’s Cathedral in 2022

The King and other members of the Royal Family will be approached about attending the event, according to The Sun.

The prospect of reconciliation between Harry and his father also appears closely linked to the security review’s outcome.

Relations between the pair have shown signs of improvement, with Harry keen to visit his father amid his ongoing health concerns.

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…