Katie Price hits out at Peter Andre’s ‘pathetic and sad’ management company after being ‘banned’ from Princess’ 18th

The Pricey is not happy!

Katie Price did not hold her tongue as she slammed Peter Andre’s management company for reportedly ‘banning’ her from daughter Princess’ 18th birthday party.

The Pricey was married to singer Peter for four years before their split in 2009. The former couple share two children – Junior, 20 and Princess.

On June 29, Princess Andre turned 18 – but it was claimed that Katie was ‘banned’ from her celebrations due to the reality star’s partying. As a result, Katie has unleashed a scathing rant believed to be aimed at Peter and his “pathetic” management company.

Katie and Peter posing
Katie and Peter were married for four years (Credit: SplashNews.com)

Katie Price hits out at Peter Andre’s team

Katie was back for another episode of her podcast, The Katie Price Show, this week – and it didn’t take her long to bring up being ‘snubbed’ from Princess’ party guestlist.

Chatting to co-host and sister Sophie, Katie said: “Princess is now officially an adult so Mummy and Princess can now go out together.” However, she then scathed: “If certain people would let her be seen with me.”

Certain people don’t think it’s good for Princess to be seen with me. Certain people that used to look after me.

The mum-of-five then added: “Everyone knows she’s doing this documentary – and I’m not in it. Certain people don’t think it’s good for Princess to be seen with me. Certain people that used to look after me.”

Sophie replied: “You aren’t on brand Katie. You are too risky, Katie, that’s why.”

Katie and Princess posing
Katie was ‘banned’ from her daughter’s party (Credit: SplashNews.com)

Katie Price fumes ‘it’s pathetic’

Not impressed, Katie Price snapped: “It’s pathetic. I’m her mother. It’s so sad.”

She continued: “When certain people who used to look after me are now looking after…” Sophie then interrupted Katie and told her to “save it for another day”.

It’s believed Katie was referring to Peter Andre and their old PR team, The Can Group. The Can Group is now in charge of Pete’s career, as well as Junior and Princess’.

Not finished, Katie then went on: “I’m just saying. Princess was like: ‘I’m having a party.’ And I wasn’t invited because it was for ‘filming’.”

Sophie replied sarcastically: “Oh of course it was! I wonder what restaurant did that for free.” Katie added: “Of course Mummy wasn’t invited because it was for filming.”

Katie Price on podcast
Katie was not too happy (Credit: YouTube)

Plans for a ‘real’ 18th

Shew was then asked by Sophie: “So are we going to have an 18th party for her? A ‘real’ 18th?”

Katie fired back: “The fact is there’s stuff my daughter is doing and I’m not allowed to be seen at any of it.

“Certain people who are filming Princess’ documentary used to do my filming. It’s fine, it’s just there’s always conflict of interest. People will cotton on to this. So we do have to do something for Princess’ 18th.”

‘She wasn’t invited’

Earlier this week, it was alleged that Katie was ‘banned’ from Princess’ birthday celebrations, after her partying antics made headlines recently. The reality star has enjoyed trips to Dubai and Ibiza, partying with the likes of Wayne Lineker and EastEnders star Dean Gaffney.

However, according to a source this hasn’t gone down well with Princess.

“It should be Princess’s time in the limelight but, sadly, Katie just can’t help herself. She’s been doing everything she can to keep herself in the papers,” an insider alleged to MailOnline.

They added: “Anyone who knows Princess will say she loves her mum but, equally, she is very difficult at times. Nobody around Princess wants that for her, so it was very much for the best that Katie wasn’t at the bash. She was never going to be part of the celebrations, she wasn’t invited.”

ED! has contacted Katie’s representatives and The Can Group for comment.

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…