David Beckham and Romeo look tense as they break cover after Brooklyn row blew up

A Beckham family feud has been hinted at for months but it seems that it has come to breaking point with family members unfollowing each other on social media

David Beckham and his son Romeo were seen at the football match
David Beckham and his son Romeo were seen at the football match(Image: AFP via Getty Images)

David Beckham and Romeo have been seen looking tense as they broke cover for the first time after the a row with Brooklyn blew up on social media.

The father and son duo looked deep in thought as they got together to watch David’s Inter Miami play against Nashville SC at Chase Stadium in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on Saturday. The sighting of the pair comes just just days after Cruz and Romeo blocked their brother Brooklyn and his wife Nicola Peltz on Instagram – as their severed ties deepened.

David looked as smart as ever in a navy suit paired with a blue shirt along with a matching tie. While 22-year-old Romeo went for a more casual look in a grey Snoop Dog T-shirt and green camouflage cargos as he finished off his look with a smart Rolex watch.

David and Romeo went to the game in Florida
David and Romeo went to the game in Florida(Image: AFP via Getty Images)

Romeo seemingly had a dig at brother Brooklyn on Friday just a few hours after it was noticed he had started unfollowing him and sister-in-law Nicola on Instagram. The model posted a picture of Justin Bieber’s new song Walking Away as he commented “Yup”, looking like he agreed with the lyrics.

Fans had hoped for a reconciliation between the family after Brooklyn posted a tribute to his sister Harper on her birthday.

A friend said Brooklyn was ‘as confused as everyone else’ about the apparent blocking. “The first they heard about it was when it was being reported,” a source told The Sun of Brooklyn and Nicola’s reaction/

Some of the Beckhams have unfollowed each other on social media
Some of the Beckhams have unfollowed each other on social media(Image: AFP via Getty Images)

Despite the unfollowing saga, Brooklyn and Nicola are still following his parents Victoria and David.

A rumoured fallout among the famous family was seemingly confirmed when Brooklyn made a very public statement by refusing to attend any of his dad’s 50th birthday celebrations this year. He then snubbed a slew of family occasions from Father’s Day to the huge moment his dad was given a knighthood.

However, Brooklyn appeared to find his voice when it came to sister Harper’s birthday as he managed a brief tribute to her on his Instagram page.

It was reported the fallout was down to Romeo dating model Kim Turnbull – who had a brief relationship with Brooklyn. Romeo’s romance – which is now at an end – was said to have riled both Brooklyn and his wife Nicola.

Kim addressed the situation last month and insisted she has only ever had a friendship with Brooklyn and that there was nothing to worry about. Sharing a statement on her Instagram page, she said: “I’ve avoided speaking on this topic to prevent adding fuel to the fire, however it’s come to a point where I feel the need to address it so I can move on.

“I will not continue to receive harassment or be embarrassed on the basis of lies, to fit a certain narrative. I have never been romantically involved in ANY capacity at ANY point with the person in question.

“Nothing between us has occurred further than a school friendship at age 16. I would like to remove myself from the ongoing conversation & set the record straight for the sake of everyone involved.”

Kim had been at the centre of the fall out after it was reported that Nicola claimed that she felt uncomfortable around her. Sources close to Nicola reportedly said that Kim had dated Brooklyn when they were teenagers but this has since been denied by Kim herself.

The Mirror have contacted the Beckhams’ and Nicola Peltz’ reps for comment

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…