Coleen Rooney gearing up to fly out for I’m A Celeb and it’s sooner than you think

Coleen Rooney is expected to fly out to Australia next month ahead of her appearance on I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.

Coleen Rooney set to fly out to Australia in a few weeks ahead of I'm A Celeb

The 38 year old mum of four, who is married to legendary footballer Wayne Rooney, is hot property at the moment after winning both court battles against Rebekah Vardy. The wife of Leicester City footballer Jamie, took Coleen to court for libel, after Coleen named her as the person who had been leaking stories to the press from her private social media account.

But in 2022, Rebekah lost the court case as the judge ruled there was sufficient evidence to prove Coleen’s allegations. And most recently, Rebekah accused the WAG of misleading her legal team over court costs, but again, Rebekah lost that court battle too.

It has been reported that Coleen is expected to earn more than Nigel Farage’s fee of £1.5million, as ITV bosses hope she spills the beans of the court case, dubbed Wagatha Christie. Despite there being a documentary on the legal battle between the two leading WAGs, it’s hoped that she will dish behind the scenes dirt. Rebekah has also appeared on the ITV show back in 2017 but was booted out fairly early into the series.

Coleen Rooney pictured with husband Wayne leaving court over libel case with Rebekah Vardy
Coleen Rooney pictured with husband Wayne leaving court over libel case with Rebekah Vardy 
Image:
Getty Images)

A source told The Sun on Sunday: “I’m A Celeb bosses have pulled off a huge coup ­getting Coleen for the jungle this year and the team are thrilled to have her on board. She’s always been a massive fan of the show and loves watching it with her boys. ITV are over the moon that the stars have aligned this year and she can fit it in. The series is set to be one of the best yet.”

They added: “Coleen has a huge fanbase and she won massive plaudits for her classy handling of the Wagatha Christie case.” The infamous court case stemmed back to 2019 when Coleen first accused Rebekah of betraying her trust by selling stories on her. But in 2022, a judge ruled that Coleen’s claim was “substantially true.”

And after Rebekah challenged Coleen’s £1.8million legal costs, another judge ruled earlier this week that Rebekah has to pay a further £100,000 within 21 days. Senior costs judge Andrew Gordon-Saker said: “I think there is some scope for a further payment on account so the defendant (Mrs Rooney) is not kept out of her costs, and I think that should be no more than £100,000.”

The hearing was not attended by either Rebekah or Coleen. It dealt with a number of preliminary issues before a full “line by line” assessment of costs takes place at a later date. And this will decide the entire amount to be paid. Judge Saker said this could take place early next year but said: “The parties need to get on with this and put it behind them. Realistically, it (the line-by-line assessment) is probably going to be next year, hopefully early next year.”

The stories that Coleen purposefully posted on her private Instagram account. Coleen accused Rebekah of selling a story to The Sun about her travelling to Mexico for “gender selection”. Another story that Coleen used to weed out the leak, was on her planning a return to TV and the other was the basement flooding at her home. The judge at the time said it was “likely” Rebekah’s agent Caroline Watt had passed on information to the publication and she “knew of and condoned this behaviour.”

Related Posts

REVEALED: The “Phantom” Red Light and the Split-Second Misjudgment That Condemned Lewis Hamilton to Last Place in Las Vegas

Under the dazzling neon glow of the Las Vegas Strip, a city synonymous with high stakes and gambling, Lewis Hamilton and Ferrari took a gamble that backfired…

When Hollywood Meets Horsepower: The Day F1 Drivers Broke the World’s Biggest Stars

In the high-octane world of Formula 1, speed is a religion, and the drivers are its high priests. For the millions of fans watching from the safety…

“I Have No Explanation”: Verstappen Baffled by Piastri’s “Bizarre” Collapse as Norris Seizes Control

In the high-octane world of Formula 1, momentum is everything. It is the invisible force that turns contenders into legends and champions into forgotten footnotes. But rarely…

Hamilton’s Las Vegas Catastrophe: The Radio Meltdown, The “Invisible” Cone, and The Broken Trust That Left a Legend Dead Last

The neon lights of the Las Vegas Strip were supposed to illuminate a spectacle of speed and glamour, a crowning jewel in the 2025 Formula 1 calendar….

The $6 Billion Masterstroke: Why Toto Wolff’s Shocking Sale Is Mercedes’ Secret Weapon for 2026

In a sport defined by milliseconds and carbon fiber, the most significant moves often happen far away from the asphalt, in the quiet corners of boardrooms where…

Gavel Drops on “Crashgate”: Court Clears Way for Felipe Massa’s Explosive $64 Million Lawsuit Against F1

The Ghost of Singapore Returns It was a humid night under the dazzling floodlights of Marina Bay on September 28, 2008. Formula 1 was making history with…