‘Overworked and overthinking’: Expert begs Prince Harry to take a break

A leading celebrity astrologer has revealed her surprising predictions for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for the coming months and warned the Duke of Sussex to “take a step back”.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are set to attend the glitzy ESPY awards show next week where Harry will receive the prestigious Pat Tillman Award but a psychic believes the former working royal needs to take a break.

Using Tarot cards, celebrity astrologer Inbaal Honigman said Harry is “overworked and overthinking” while suffering from “burnout” and predicts he will temporarily take a “step back” from the public eye.

“The Prince is overworked and overthinking, so he takes a step back and tries to commit to resting and recuperating,” she told SkyNews.com.au on behalf of Spin Genie.

Prince Harry has been urged to take a break from public life. Picture: Jordan Pettitt / PA Images via Getty Images
Prince Harry has been urged to take a break from public life. Picture: Jordan Pettitt / PA Images via Getty Images
“Harry desires to be independent and successful.

“He is spending this year coming up with directions and contacts which can get him there.”

Meanwhile, the Duchess of Sussex will have “luck and success” on her side in the coming weeks as she lands a “great deal”.

“Luck and success on the financial side, Meghan is offered a great financial deal for some very easy work of promoting an entertainment destination,” she claimed.

Watch ‘The Royal Report’ on SkyNews.com.au

Australia’s only TV show dedicated to The Royals. Watch The Royal Report live each Sunday night, or catch up anytime on-demand with a SkyNews.com.au Streaming Subscription, available for just $5 per month*.

T&Cs apply. Content accessible in Australia only.

Using Tarot cards, celebrity astrologer Inbaal Honigman said Harry is “overworked and overthinking”. Picture: iStock.
Using Tarot cards, celebrity astrologer Inbaal Honigman said Harry is “overworked and overthinking”. Picture: iStock.
The Duchess of Sussex continues to work on the launch of her lifestyle brand American Riviera Orchard and the launch of her new podcast with Lemonada media.

Markle, 42, is also understood to be courting commercial endorsement deals with her Los Angeles agents at the powerful William Morris Endeavour (WME) agency.

The startling predictions comes after a real estate expert claimed the Sussexes are seeking another big financial windfall to cover the ballooning maintenance costs on their Montecito mansion.

The Sussexes originally snapped up their 16-bedroom estate in the idyllic California community for about AU$21 million in June 2020 around the time they inked a $100 million deal with Netflix.

Four years later, Harry and Meghan are reportedly bracing for Netflix to pull the plug on the deal, while the Duke of Sussex has sunk millions of dollars into legal fees for his many court battles.

Related Posts

HEARTBREAK : The Chase show was brought to an ABRUPT HALTED when it received HEARTBREAKING NEWS about contestant Debbie – Shaun Wallace and the whole studio was in TEARS when her husband appeared..K

HEARTBREAK : The Chase show was brought to an ABRUPT HALTED when it received HEARTBREAKING NEWS about contestant Debbie – Shaun Wallace and the whole studio was…

Tears Across Britain: Dame Joanna Lumley Breaks Her Silence to Reveal She’s Facing a Terminal Illness — and the Words That Left Fans Heartbroken

Tears Across Britain: Dame Joanna Lumley Breaks Her Silence to Reveal She’s Facing a Terminal Illness — and the Words That Left Fans Heartbroken View 3 Images…

Gino D’Acampo has finally been cleared as a witness who previously accused him of inappropriate behavior unexpectedly apologized, stating that Gino was wrongly accused and that she was “manipulated by others.”

Gino D’Acampo has finally been cleared as a witness who previously accused him of inappropriate behavior unexpectedly apologized, stating that Gino was wrongly accused and that she…

Pete Wicks sparks backlash after admitting he ‘prefers dogs to people’.

Pete Wicks sparks backlash after admitting he ‘prefers dogs to people’. Pete Wicks has revealed that he ‘prefers dogs to people’ ahead of his new documentary Pete Wicks:…

TENSE SHOWDOWN: Pete Wicks SHUTS DOWN Lorraine Kelly with Savage Three-Word Remark — Viewers Left STUNNED as Tense Exchange Sends Shockwaves Through the Studio!k

TENSE SHOWDOWN: Pete Wicks SHUTS DOWN Lorraine Kelly with Savage Three-Word Remark — Viewers Left STUNNED as Tense Exchange Sends Shockwaves Through the Studio!k Strictly’s Pete Wicks…

“We’ll have no right to be heartbroken”: Martin Kemp’s WARNING to wife Shirlie over NOT being invited to son Roman’s wedding.k

“We’ll have no right to be heartbroken”: Martin Kemp’s WARNING to wife Shirlie over NOT being invited to son Roman’s wedding.k Martin Kemp warns wife Shirlie they…