Loose Women’s Charlene White defends Titanic submarine billionaire’s step-son over tweets

Charlene White has defended Brian Szasz, the step-son of missing billionaire Hamish Harding who has been criticised on social media for attending concerts

Loose Women star Charlene White leapt to the defence of Brian Szasz after he was slammed on social media.

The stepson of British billionaire Hamish Harding, who is currently missing onboard the Titan submarine has been posting on social media about attending concerts and trying it on with OnlyFans models.

Brian first came under fire just days after the news broke of the submarine going missing in the Atlantic Ocean after diving to the wreckage of the HMS Titanic.

The OceanGate Expeditions submarine lost contact on Sunday, instantly sparking a global panic as it attempted to dive 13,000 feet below sea level.

Charlene White has defended Brian Szasz
Charlene White has defended Brian Szasz 
Image:
ITV)

As the Loose Women panel discussed the latest news that there are fears the five people onboard have run out of supplies, Charlene defended Brian’s actions.

“There’s been a lot of talk about the stepson of Hamish Harding, he’s had a mixed response from the public,” said Charlene before adding: “He’s been posting tweets which he has now actually taken down regarding his step-father.

“He had been going to, a concert, he went to a concert, a Blink-182 concert, he had been tweeting about being at this concert but also asking people for their prayers and saying ‘this is the way I cope as I want to go and see my favourite band play.'”

Charlene continued: “It comes under, I think, the umbrella of people deal with things differently and we can’t expect everybody to react the same exact same way to every situation.”

Brian was slammed for attending concerts and asking followers for their prayers
Brian was slammed for attending concerts and asking followers for their prayers 
Image:
Brian Szasz/Instagram)
Brian has now deleted his Twitter account following the backlash he has faced.

Before deleting his social media account, Brian admitted he knew some people would find his decision to go to the concert “distasteful” but tried to justify his actions.

Sharing a snap of himself at a merchandise stand, he said: “It might be distasteful being here but my family would want me to be at the Blink-182 show as it’s my favourite band and music helps me in difficult times!”

He ended by posting a black heart emoji and praying hands.

Many people were outraged by Brian’s post, including rapper Cardi B who slammed him for having a good time amid an ongoing family crisis.

Taking to social media, Cardi said: “One of the billionaires, their stepson is at a concert right, at a Blink 182 concert.

“And people are like ‘erm what is he supposed to do, be sad at the house, is he supposed to go look for him himself?’ Yes!”

 

Related Posts

The fight for WASPI compensɑtion is neɑring its end. As the DWP chief issues ɑn updɑte, the women who hɑve wɑited so long for justice ɑre hoping thɑt the ɗeɑɗline will bring the relief they deserve.  WATCH NOW  SS

The fight for WASPI compensɑtion is neɑring its end. As the DWP chief issues ɑn updɑte, the women who hɑve wɑited so long for justice ɑre hoping…

“NO PARENT SHOULD EVER HAVE TO LIVE THIS.”  Jesy Nelson brought Westminster to a standstill — and left Health Secretary Wes Streeting visibly fighting back tears — as she broke down while begging for urgent change to SMA Type 1 testing. Her voice cracked. Her hands trembled. And then the room fell silent as Jesy sobbed: “I look at my children and think… why wasn’t this caught sooner?” Witnesses say even hardened officials struggled to keep composure as she spoke of fear-filled nights, unanswered questions, and the unbearable weight of watching parents learn devastating news too late. Wes Streeting was seen blinking back tears as Jesy pleaded: “Early testing saves lives. It saves families. No parent should ever, ever have to go through this pain.” The moment cut far deeper than politics — raw, unfiltered grief colliding with power, in a confrontation Britain wasn’t ready for. Support flooded in within minutes, with parents calling her words “heart-shattering” and campaigners saying this could be the speech that finally forces change. One thing is clear: this wasn’t a celebrity appearance. It was a mother’s cry — and it left scars on everyone who heard it. SS

“NO PARENT SHOULD EVER HAVE TO LIVE THIS.”  Jesy Nelson brought Westminster to a standstill — and left Health Secretary Wes Streeting visibly fighting back tears — as…

STUNNING DISCLOSURE: The carefully curated image of Alex Pretti has been torn apart after members of his inner circle came forward with disturbing details about his private life. SS

STUNNING DISCLOSURE: The carefully curated image of Alex Pretti has been torn apart after members of his inner circle came forward with disturbing details about his private…

Pete Wicks Lands Huge TV Role — Branded ‘Worthy Successor to Paul O’Grady’  SS

Pete Wicks Lands Huge TV Role — Branded ‘Worthy Successor to Paul O’Grady’ Pete Wicks Lands Huge TV Role — Branded ‘Worthy Successor to Paul O’Grady’ TOWIE…

““EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP HOPING THIS IS JUST A NIGHTMARE…” Nicki Chapman’s heartbreaking confession has left fans in tears as she reveals the terrifying return of her brain tumor. “The pain is relentless, the nights are endless, and some days I don’t know how I keep going,” she admitted, voice breaking as she described the constant hospital visits and crippling headaches. “But I have to keep fighting — for my family, for every moment I still have.” Social media erupted with emotional support: “Nicki, your courage moves us all,” and “We’re holding you in our hearts, always.” Her raw, tearful story exposes the fragility of life while showcasing an unshakable determination to survive, inspiring thousands in the face of overwhelming odds. SS

““EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP HOPING THIS IS JUST A NIGHTMARE…” Nicki Chapman’s heartbreaking confession has left fans in tears as she reveals the terrifying return of…

“I’VE BEEN WORKING SINCE I WAS 15… I’VE NEVER HAD A HOLIDAY. PLEASE LET ME BE A KID ONE LAST TIME.” Stephen — the quiet strategist who just made history on The Traitors — has left thousands in tears after confirming he has officially quit his job the moment filming ended. Not out of arrogance. Not laziness. But exhaustion. “I worked two jobs throughout university. I never allowed myself a single day to stop,” Stephen Libby admitted, his voice breaking. “This is the only chance I’ve ever had to breathe.” After a decade of grinding simply to survive, Stephen says winning The Traitors didn’t just give him prize money — it gave him time, something he’s never had before. For the “wee boy” from the Isle of Lewis, this victory isn’t about fame or fortune. It’s about rest. Healing. And finally allowing himself to be young — just once.  DD

“I’VE BEEN WORKING SINCE I WAS 15… I’VE NEVER HAD A HOLIDAY. PLEASE LET ME BE A KID ONE LAST TIME.” Stephen — the quiet strategist who…