David Beckham Banned from Driving for 6 Months After He Was Seen Using Cell Phone Behind Wheel

A member of the public photographed David Beckham on his phone while driving in November 2018

David Beckham has received a six-month ban from driving after he was caught using his cell phone behind the wheel last year.

The BBC reported on Thursday that the 44-year-old former soccer star appeared at the Bromley Magistrates’ Court outside of London, where he received six points on his license. The points were added to the six points already on his license for previous speeding offenses, which resulted in the driving ban.

Beckham, who had previously pled guilty to using his cell phone while driving, was fined £750, as well as £175 in costs and fees, along with the ban.

According to CNN, Beckham was photographed by a member of the public driving through traffic while looking at his phone last fall, on November 21.

David Beckham

David Beckham leaving court on May 9. DANIEL LEAL-OLIVAS/AFP/GETTY

David Beckham

David Beckham. DANIEL LEAL-OLIVAS/AFP/GETTY

“Instead of looking straight forward, paying attention to the road he appeared to be looking at his lap,” prosecutor Matthew Spratt said, according to the BBC. Prosecutors also said Beckham had been “operating a handheld device at knee level.”Presenting David Beckham’s Sexiest Photos, in Honor of the Former Soccer Star’s 44th Birthday

Beckham’s lawyer said that the soccer player had “no recollection of the day in question or this particular incident”.

“There is no excuse for what took place but his view is as he cannot remember,” he added, according to the BBC.

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…