REVEALED: ‘Shaken’ Taylor Swift made panicked 6AM phone call to Travis Kelce from Australia immediately after learning of Kansas City Chiefs parade shooting – before reaching out to comfort her new pal Brittany Mahomes

Taylor Swift made a panicked phone call in the early hours of the morning to her boyfriend Travis Kelce after she was left ‘shaken up’ by the horror shooting at the Kansas City Chiefs parade, just hours after she touched down in Australia. 

The pop superstar, 34, who is currently on the Australian leg of her Eras World Tour, was on the phone to the tight end at around 6am Melbourne time, just minutes after gunfire broke out on the west side of Union Station at 1:48 pm local time on Wednesday.

She then called her new friend Brittany Mahomes, whose husband Patrick is Travis’ teammate, with the pair taking comfort in one another after the incident which claimed one life.

‘Taylor was extremely worried when she heard of the shooting, as expected,’ a source exclusively told DailyMail.com. ‘She got on the phone with Travis right away and was so incredibly relieved to hear his voice.

‘She spoke to Brittany too and they were shaken up by this tragedy.’

Taylor Swift was left 'shaken up' when she woke up to news of the tragic Kansas City Chiefs parade shooting on Wednesday, an insider told DailyMail.com
+10
View gallery

Taylor Swift was left ‘shaken up’ when she woke up to news of the tragic Kansas City Chiefs parade shooting on Wednesday, an insider told DailyMail.com

The star made panicked calls to Travis Kelce and BFF Brittany Mahomes when she learnt about the incident in the early hours of the morning in Australia (pictured on February 11)
+10
View gallery

The star made panicked calls to Travis Kelce and BFF Brittany Mahomes when she learnt about the incident in the early hours of the morning in Australia (pictured on February 11)

The source explained how Taylor was left ‘heartbroken’ to learn that one person had died as further information about the victims was released.

Lisa Lopez-Galvan, 44, was killed when two juvenile gunmen opened fire in the crowd during a ‘personal dispute’ that escalated. Twenty-one others were injured, including nine children. Three people were detained after the incident.

Taylor made two $50,000 donations to the GoFundMe page set up for the grieving family of the Kansas City radio DJ.

‘She was heartbroken to hear of the death and she hopes her donation helps,’ the insider added.

‘She has so much love for the Kansas City community and is sending all her love and support.’

On donating the money, Taylor wrote: ‘Sending my deepest sympathies and condolences in the wake of your devastating loss. With love, Taylor Swift.’

Travis, 34, also tweeted, telling fans he had been left ‘heartbroken’ by the violence.

He then continued to celebrate his Super Bowl success as he enjoyed a meal at a local restaurant with his Chiefs teammates.

'She got on the phone with Travis right away and was so incredibly relieved to hear his voice', the insider revealed
+10
View gallery

‘She got on the phone with Travis right away and was so incredibly relieved to hear his voice’, the insider revealed

The insider continued: 'She spoke to Brittany too and they were shaken up by this tragedy'
+10
View gallery

The insider continued: ‘She spoke to Brittany too and they were shaken up by this tragedy’

The three-time Super Bowl winner was pictured posing with teammate Patrick Mahomes’ wife Brittany in a photo obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com. 

He is yet to respond to criticism of his continued celebrations which was branded a ‘red flag’ by some.

The first red flag emerged at Sunday’s Super Bowl itself, when Travis pushed his 65-year-old coach, Andy Reid, during a moment of rage during the game.

At the time, a source told DailyMail.com: ‘Honestly, Travis yelling at coach Reid like that was surprising and a little bit concerning to Taylor’s friends simply because they were not aware that he even had a side to him like that…’

The source added: ‘They understand that it’s the biggest game of the year and that there is a lot at stake – but Travis is a pro and should have handled himself with a bit more dignity than to scream at his coach like that.

‘This was his first red flag as far as Taylor’s friends are concerned and even Taylor seemed a bit surprised. Being the professional that she is, she has never flipped out on anyone like that.’

The insider explained that the outburst was made worse by the fact the singer’s entire family was there to witness it.

Keleigh Teller celebrates Super Bowl win with Taylor Swift

Lisa Lopez-Galvan, pictured here with her husband, died during surgery at a hospital for a gunshot wound to her abdomen
+10
View gallery

Lisa Lopez-Galvan, pictured here with her husband, died during surgery at a hospital for a gunshot wound to her abdomen

Taylor made two $50,000 donations to the GoFundMe page set up for the late radio DJ's family
+10
View gallery

Taylor made two $50,000 donations to the GoFundMe page set up for the late radio DJ’s family

Several people were seen being wheeled away on stretchers, with at least 21 people shot in the horrific incident
+10
View gallery

Several people were seen being wheeled away on stretchers, with at least 21 people shot in the horrific incident

This is how the shooting unfolded in Kansas City on Wednesday as the Chiefs celebrated their win
+10
View gallery

This is how the shooting unfolded in Kansas City on Wednesday as the Chiefs celebrated their win

They continued: ‘Her family was there and all of her friends. He knew this. Travis should have been able to keep his cool better.

‘That kind of shouting would be a breaking point for some people in relationships.’

After the game, Travis told the media that his rage was down to the fact that he ‘wanted the score to be different.’

His coach later told ESPN that Travis embraced him after the victory: ‘He came over and gave me a hug, said “Sorry about that.” He just wants to be on the field and he wants to play.’

Then fans were left concerned by his drunken appearance during the Chiefs’ victory parade, shortly before the tragic shooting took place.

Meanwhile, prosecutors are still undecided on the charges against the three suspects they have in custody.

Two are juveniles who were having a ‘personal dispute’, according to police yesterday.

One, who was carrying an assault rifle, was tackled by heroic fans as he tried to flee the scene.

None have been named. The local district attorney said they intend to charge all of the suspects as adults, with the judge’s permission.

Swift and Kelce can’t keep hands off each other at Super Bowl party

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…