Prince Harry faces fresh US visa battle after making huge admission in Spare

Prince Harry’s visa drugs lawsuit should be reopened, the think tank behind the lawsuit have reportedly said.

Prince Harry

Prince Harry could face a fresh US visa battle (Image: GETTY)

Prince Harry could face a fresh US visa battle after his huge admission in Spare, it has been claimed.

The Heritage Foundation, which previously sued the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to force the release of the Duke of Sussex’s visa records, wanted to see his records to determine whether he got favorable treatment due to his status within the Royal Family.

Despite this, this request was later terminated.

The think tank is now calling for the lawsuit to be reopened due to secrecy around the Biden administration’s private submissions to the judge, Newsweek reported.

In his memoir Spare, which was released last year, Harry described using drugs including cannabis, cocaine, magic mushrooms and ayahuasca.

The conservative think tank said the disclosures should have barred his entry into the US.

Newsweek reported that The Heritage Foundation has now submitted an application to “vacate” that ruling and unseal private correspondence between DHS and the judge.

A court filing, which has been seen by Newsweek, read: “This Court should vacate its opinion and order, enter all ex parte correspondence on the docket, unseal ex parte correspondence consistent with the Opinion.”

After actions reportedly taken to preserve Harry’s privacy, Heritage’s legal team have said this was done in a way that unnecessarily harmed its ability to fight the case.

Lawyers added that this “severely compromises [Heritage’s] ability to prepare arguments on appeal.”

They also added that there was “ample evidence of agency bad faith”, adding: “[Heritage lawyers] of course are not blind to the fact that they have brought a unique case that is fraught with these complexities. [Heritage lawyers] simply submit that the way forward taken by the Court does not comport with our adversarial system.”

Prince Harry

Prince Harry shared details of his past drug use in Spare (Image: GETTY)

These reports came shortly after the paperback version of Spare was released in the US yesterday, October 22. It will be released in the UK on Thursday, October 24.

Despite the second printing, Penguin Random House confirmed that “the content of the book remains unchanged”.

“For Meg and Archie and Lili…and of course, my mother,” wrote Prince Harry in the dedication of Spare, which was first published in January 2023.

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…