Prince Harry and Meghan Markle face royal Christmas snub for one ‘terrifying’ reason

EXCLUSIVE: One royal expert shared why he believes Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are set to be snubbed from the Sandringham gathering this year.

Meghan and Harry pictured at Sandringham in 2018

Meghan and Harry pictured at Sandringham in December 2018 (Image: GETTY)

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are set to face a royal Christmas snub for one “terrifying” reason, according to royal expert Richard Fitzwilliams.

It has been reported that Harry and Meghan have not received an invite to spend Christmas with the Royal Family at the Sandringham estate – an annual tradition also previously upheld by the late Queen Elizabeth II.

Although they are not expected to be there, Mr Fitzwilliams said just the idea of it is “rather terrifying” due to how it would likely affect other members of the Royal Family.

He told Express.co.uk: “The idea of them spending Christmas with the Royal Family is rather terrifying. Not everyone is lucky enough to relax during the festive season, and if the Sussexes were there no one could.”

This year would mark the sixth Christmas that both Harry and Meghan have spent apart from the royals should the Sussexes not travel to the UK for the holidays. They last spent time at Sandringham in December back in 2018 – just seven months after they tied the knot in Windsor.

To mark their son’s first Christmas back in 2019, Meghan and Harry took Prince Archie, then aged seven months, to Vancouver Island.

By Christmas 2020, the family had moved to the US – where they now reside in Montecito, California.

Recently speaking to GB News, Charlotte Griffiths – who is the Editor at Large at the Mail on Sunday – claimed that, if Christmas in the UK were an option for the Sussexes, it would likely see only Harry travelling.

She said: “I do think Harry is going to come over to the UK more and more. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he came over at Christmas, but he will be coming on his own.

the royal family last christmas

Harry and Meghan are thought to have not been invited to Sandringham next month (Image: GETTY)

“I think there’s no way Meghan will come over. It might be that they spend Christmas in Portugal and he nips over to see the family.

Discussing Sandringham, she appeared to agree with Mr Fitzwilliam’s comment that the family would not be able to relax with Harry and Meghan present.

She added: “I don’t think he’s usually invited to Balmoral. They don’t feel they can relax when he’s at Balmoral with them, so I don’t think he’ll pop up there.”

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…