Details of bullying by Duchess of Sussex against British Royal staff are revealed.bb

Details of bullying by Duchess of Sussex against British Royal staff are revealed

Meghan Markle bracing for new damning details about Palace bullying accusations

Buckingham Palace previously said that it was investigating claims that Meghan Markle had bullied various staff members – but more details could be on the way.

 

meghan markle pictured in 2019

Meghan Markle could be bracing herself for new damning details regarding the bullying accusations.

The Duchess of Sussex has previously been accused of bullying staff members during her time as a working royal.

 

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry – who both stepped down as senior working royals at the start of 2020 – have both previously denied all claims.

The bullying claim was first made by the couple’s former communications secretary Jason Knauf in 2018, who alleged that Meghan drove two personal assistants out of the household with her behaviour.

Now, six years on, royal author Tom Bower has said that new details could be set to emerge – although the investigation “remains under lock and key”.

Stay up-to-date with the latest Royal news Join us on WhatsApp

Our community members are treated to special offers, promotions, and adverts from us and our partners. You can check out at any time. Read our Privacy Policy

 

Writing in his Mail+ article, Mr Bower wrote: “To date, the palace lawyer’s investigation remains under lock and key, a situation which is hard on the accusers – and unfair to the accused.

“Jason Knauf’s leaked email correspondence have given us a starting point, but until a few days ago, Ms Cohen and fellow Palace staff had remained silent.

“Now, finally, that dam has been breached – and I have no doubt that more will now emerge.”

He added that the, so far, “trickle of information” could soon become a “stream”.

meghan markle pictured in the netherlands in 2022

 

Continuing on, Mr Bower added: “That’s not to prejudge the matter or say what the verdict will be.

“But it’s very much to the Palace’s discredit that, whatever truth we arrive at, it should have to emerge in this painful and unsatisfactory way.”

At the time the bullying allegations were made public, a spokesperson for Meghan said in a statement: “The Duchess [of Sussex] is saddened by this latest attack on her character, particularly as someone who has been the target of bullying herself and is deeply committed to supporting those who have experienced pain and trauma.

“She is determined to continue her work building compassion around the world and will keep striving to set an example for doing what is right and doing what is good.”

 

meghan and harry as royals in 2020

Meghan and Harry now reside in the US with their two children – Prince Archie, four, and Princess Lilibet, two.

The couple – along with their young son – settled into their life in California soon after stepping down as working royals in 2020.

Prince Harry is set to make a return to the UK next month to attend a special ceremony for the 10th anniversary of the Invictus Games on May 8. The Duchess of Sussex could be set to join her husband, although no confirmation of her appearance has been made public.

Related Posts

When Geniuses Crash: A Deep Dive into the Most Bizarre and “Low IQ” Moments in Formula 1 History

In the high-octane world of Formula 1, we are conditioned to expect perfection. We watch in awe as engineering marvels tear through asphalt at 200 miles per…

The Sound of Silence: Why Max Verstappen’s Eerie Calm in Las Vegas Signals a Red Bull Crisis

In the high-octane world of Formula 1, silence is often louder than the roar of a V6 hybrid engine. For years, the paddock has grown accustomed to…

Las Vegas Heartbreak: FIA Disqualifies Both McLaren Drivers, Throwing Championship into Absolute Chaos

In a twist that no one saw coming, the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas Grand Prix have given way to shock and disbelief. What appeared…

The Night the Dream Died: How Ferrari’s “Betrayal” Left Lewis Hamilton Dead Last in Las Vegas

Under the artificial glare of the Las Vegas Strip, amidst the neon lights and the uncharacteristically cold desert rain, a scene played out that defied two decades…

Las Vegas Grand Prix Chaos: Verstappen Dominates as Norris Faces Shock Disqualification in Title-Defining Twist

Under the blinding neon glow of the Las Vegas Strip, the 2025 Formula 1 season just delivered its most seismic plot twist yet. What began as a…

Las Vegas Nightmare: Lewis Hamilton Hits Historic Low as Ferrari Gamble Backfires in Humiliating Qualifying Disaster

In the glitzy, neon-drenched streets of Las Vegas, where fortunes are made and lost on the turn of a card, Lewis Hamilton has been dealt the worst…