BREAKING: Taylor Swift flees Australia via private jet after last Eras concert, and her father are in big trouble for protecting their daughter, but Travis Kelce’s new move startled millions of fans…

Taylor Swift flees Australia via private jet after last Eras concert

Taylor Swift has jetted out of Australia after her father Scott was accused of assaulting a local photographer on Tuesday morning.

The American singer’s private jet was seen leaving Sydney Airport just hours after the alleged incident.

The global megastar, 34, performed her final Eras Tour concert in the city on Monday night.

The Bombardier Global 6000, which both Taylor and her boyfriend Travis Kelce used to fly to Australia, was seen taxiing down the runway at around midday.

Taylor’s team and her father are all thought to be onboard.

 

Taylor Swift has jetted out Australia after her father Scott was accused of assaulting a local photographer on Tuesday morning

The American singer’s private jet was seen leaving Sydney Airport just hours after the alleged incident

Taylor travelled Down Under for seven sell-out concerts across Melbourne and Sydney, which came to an end on Monday night, and she has a few days off before she will return to the stage in Singapore on March 2.

Her departure comes just hours after her father Scott Swift, 71, was accused of striking Ben McDonald, 51, at a ferry wharf in the suburb of Neutral Bay at about 2.30am on Tuesday, after the Australian leg of her Eras tour wrapped up.

Taylor’s team said the photographer ‘threatened to throw a female staff member into the water’.

Taylor Swift emotional at Aussie fan’s sweet gesture during her song

Her departure comes just hours after her father Scott (centre right), 71, was accused of striking Ben McDonald, 51, at a ferry wharf in the suburb of Neutral Bay at about 2.30am on Tuesday

Taylor and Scott had travelled from Homebush on a luxury superyacht called Quantum before the alleged assault.

Footage from the moments before the alleged altercation showed Scott walking up wharf while giving photographers the middle finger.

A spokeswoman for Taylor Swift told Daily Mail Australia the photographers were being ‘aggressive’.

‘Two individuals were aggressively pushing their way towards Taylor, grabbing at her security personnel and threatening to throw a female staff member into the water,’ she said.

Advertisement

However, Mr McDonald – the chief executive of Matrix Media Group – slammed the statement as ‘utter rubbish’ and said the only female at the scene was Taylor.

‘This is the sort of bulls**t I might expect,’ he said. ‘Which female was that? The only one there was Taylor.’

Mr McDonald said the altercation was caught on camera and did not show the photographers acting aggressively.

Aussie Star Toni Collette hits up the Taylor Swift Eras Tour Concert

The Bombardier Global 6000, which both Taylor and her boyfriend Travis Kelce used to travel into Australia, was seen taxiing down the runway at around midday

Taylor had travelled Down Under for seven concerts in Melbourne and Sydney, which came to an end on Monday, and s he has mere days off before she will return to the stage in Singapore

Advertisement

An investigation into the alleged incident has been launched by the North Shore Police Command.

The photographer previously accused Scott of ‘charging’ at him once he was off the superyacht with Taylor.

He originally thought it was a security guard and was shocked when he realised the alleged attacker was the pop star’s dad.

Mr McDonald also said he didn’t know what triggered the alleged assault.

‘In 23 years of taking pictures, I have never seen anything like it,’ he said.

‘She got off the boat, she walked towards security guards who were shoving umbrellas in our faces.’

Footage of the alleged incident showed Taylor and her father walking up from the wharf with large umbrellas blocking the view.

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce walk hand-in-hand in Sydney

Matrix Media photographer Ben McDonald (pictured) was allegedly struck in the face by Taylor Swift’s father, Scott

Mr McDonald started shooting when a security guard could be heard telling him not to touch the umbrella.

The camera jolted and there was movement from behind the umbrella.

A security guard could be heard saying, ‘that wasn’t me, that wasn’t me’.

Mr McDonald asked: ‘Who was that?’

He then went to The Rocks police station and reported the alleged incident.

Mr McDonald did not require medical attention and does not believe he will have lasting injuries, but has ‘very sore chops’ on the left side of his face.

 

Travis Kelce celebrates in Las Vegas after Taylor Swift concert

Travis Kelce, the star tight end of the Kansas City Chiefs, has voiced his support for his girlfriend, Taylor Swift, despite being thousands of miles away. This comes in the aftermath of an incident where Swift’s father reportedly confronted and punched an invasive paparazzo who was attempting to capture sensitive photos of his daughter following a show in Australia.

The altercation occurred as Swift and her father were leaving a venue in Australia, only to be confronted by the paparazzo aggressively attempting to capture intimate photos of the singer. Swift’s father, understandably protective of his daughter’s privacy and well-being, reacted swiftly to defend her from the invasive and disrespectful behavior.

While Kelce was not physically present during the incident, sources close to the couple revealed that he was deeply concerned and upset by the news. Kelce reached out to Swift immediately, offering his unwavering support and comfort during what must have been a distressing moment for the singer and her family.

“Travis was shocked and angered by the paparazzo’s actions,” a close source to Kelce shared. “Even though he was on the other side of the world, he made sure Taylor knew he stood by her and her family’s right to privacy and safety.”

Scott has been a fixture by his daughter’s side throughout her sold-out Eras tour Down Under and has been praised by fans for his kind actions during the concerts (pictured together)

Scott has been a fixture by his daughter’s side throughout her sold-out Eras tour.

He has been praised for handing out sandwiches to fans in the middle of a Sydney show, saying ‘help yourselves’.

The day before Taylor’s first show in Melbourne earlier this month, extra tickets were released but most had a limited view of the stage.

Scott walked around handing out VIP passes so excited fans would have access to better seats.

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…