Prince George MAKES HISTORY As Just Announced His Shocking Decision For His Fate As King


While the royal family and friends recently enjoyed lunch at Oowdy Hall Cafe in Holt-on-Sea, North Norfolk close to their country estate at Anmer Hall, owner Desmond McCarthy revealed what Prince George said when shown the restaurant’s woodfired pizza oven. The 11-year-old royal reportedly claimed “that’s what I want to do when I grow up,” adding that he’s a sweet boy.

While George’s destiny is to eventually sit on the throne, it seems he has other aspirations before embracing his royal duties. Back in 2019, Prince William said during a chat at BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards that George is doing dancing and he loves it, as it was something his late mother Princess Diana loved doing. George is no doubt developing his dancing skills at his school Thomas’s Battersea, where he takes part in a 35-minute ballet lesson each week.

Yet for all the people encouraging boys to see ballet as a pressure which they are equally welcome, there are those like Sarah Spencer of Good Morning America who last week scoffed at George for taking ballet class, saying “We’ll see how long that lasts.” Afterwards, a crowd gathered outside the Good Morning America studio in New York and performed a series of pirouettes to support the little prince and the #BoyDanceToo social media movement. Spencer later apologized for her remarks, which drew accusations of bullying from viewers including So You Think You Can Dance star Travis Wall and dance legend and producer Debby Allen.

On Saturday Night Wall revealed that he had reached out to try to further make amends. Attitudes like Spencer’s are likely born of ignorance – opinions based on twirling figures and music boxes, tutus and tights. Perhaps a couple ballet classes long ago would enlighten people. Professional dancers are incredibly fit – they spend six or more hours a day, six days a week doing the equivalent of very hard gym work. Then they must perform at night.

For those not in the know, George’s grandmother was the patron of the English National Ballet. His family goes to ballets; he shouldn’t be stifled. Princess Charlotte is also following in her late grandmother’s footsteps by developing her ballet skills.

Now let’s return to the main subject – pizza. King Charles III is one of the royal family’s biggest pizza connoisseurs, launching his own line of pizzas for visitors to his Scottish estate Balmoral earlier this year. Unsurprisingly, his grandchildren are also fans of the Italian delicacy.

The Prince and Princess of Wales often engage in making homemade pizza with her children. Katherine has shared that her two eldest children enjoy making pizza dough. George was even spotted munching on a slice when watching the Ashes at Lord’s Cricket Ground with his father in July 2023.

In 2018, the Princess of Wales revealed that she enjoys a somewhat non-traditional topping, spending the day making pizzas with school children at King Henry’s Walk Garden in London. She shared that her favorite topping was bacon. During a joint visit to Wales in 2023, the couple even ordered 12 pizzas to thank mountain rescue volunteers at her local rugby club.

In addition to his culinary interests, Prince George is also reportedly keen on flying, having started flying lessons while attending a Buckingham Palace garden party in May. His father proudly remarked that his son might be a potential pilot in the making.

Aside from potential careers as a chef or pilot, George will still have royal duties to fulfill as a future King of England. But for now, it seems the young prince simply wants to enjoy his childhood pursuits of dancing, making pizza, and taking flight. Only time will tell where George’s aspirations may lead – whether behind a pizza oven, at the controls of a plane, or on the throne

Related Posts

“I JUST WANT TO LIVE…”  — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees. SS

“I JUST WANT TO LIVE…”  — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s…

“I Can’t Imagine My Life Without Her… I Had To Do This.”  Fiona Phillips’ husband made a choice few could ever imagine — walking away from everything he knew, from his career, the spotlight, and the life he had built, all for one reason: her. Those closest to the couple describe the moment he decided as utterly heart-stopping, a mixture of fear, love, and devotion that left everyone in tears. “She’s been there for me through everything, through the darkest times, and now it’s my turn to be there for her, no matter what it costs me,” he whispered. It wasn’t just the magnitude of what he gave up — the public life, the comfort, the recognition — but the quiet, unseen sacrifices that make the moment so achingly human. In stepping away from everything familiar, he didn’t just change his own path — he rewrote theirs, proving that true love sometimes asks for the deepest, most painful acts of courage. SS

“I Can’t Imagine My Life Without Her… I Had To Do This.”  Fiona Phillips’ husband made a choice few could ever imagine — walking away from everything he…

Shocking Footage Sends Europe into Crisis: British Vigilantes Target Migrant Dinghies on French Beaches! CQ1 SS

Shocking Footage Sends Europe into Crisis: British Vigilantes Target Migrant Dinghies on French Beaches! CQ1 Britons have been filming themselves travelling to beaches in France and ‘destroying’…

“HE’S THE BRAVEST MAN I KNOW…”  Lorna Luxe couldn’t hold back the tears as she delivered the most devastating update of her life, revealing that her husband John’s cancer is now terminal. With her voice breaking, she described sepsis, organ failure, and countless nights pacing hospital corridors, admitting doctors have told them there are no treatments left. “I watch him fight every single day,” she wrote through tears, calling John “the bravest man I know” as she struggles to face a future she never imagined. Still, Lorna clings to faith, prayer, and love — holding his hand tighter with every passing hour as time feels unbearably fragile. Her words have left readers heartbroken, many saying they were left sobbing by her raw honesty and strength. SS

“HE’S THE BRAVEST MAN I KNOW…”  Lorna Luxe couldn’t hold back the tears as she delivered the most devastating update of her life, revealing that her husband John’s…

LIVE: TOTAL COLLAPSE! The “Illusion” Has Finally Shattered  The Mandate is DEAD. The Trust is GONE. What is happening right now isn’t just a shift… it’s a REVOLT. It is happening before our very eyes.  For months, they told you everything was under control. They told you the support was there. They lied. We are broadcasting LIVE as the latest numbers roll in, and they are painting a picture of absolute devastation. This isn’t just a slide in the polls; this is a historical freefall. The silence from the top is deafening, but the message from the streets is crystal clear.  SS

LIVE: TOTAL COLLAPSE! The “Illusion” Has Finally Shattered  The Mandate is DEAD. The Trust is GONE. What is happening right now isn’t just a shift… it’s a REVOLT. It…

“WE TRULY THOUGHT SHE HAD MORE TIME…” Britain Has Been Left Shattered After A Devastating New Update On Eight-year-old Isla — The Brave Diy Sos Girl Who Quietly Stole The Nation’s Heart. What Began With Cautious Hope Has Now Turned Into The Moment Families Across The Country Feared Most, Sending Shockwaves Through Viewers Who Watched Her Smile Through Unimaginable Pain. Parents Held Their Children Closer, Tears Flooded Social Media, And One Heartbreaking Truth Echoed Everywhere: We Were Not Ready To Hear This. Isla’s Courage Never Faltered — But This Update Has Left A Nation In Mourning, Struggling To Process How Something So Unfair Could Touch Someone So Young. SS

“WE TRULY THOUGHT SHE HAD MORE TIME…” Britain Has Been Left Shattered After A Devastating New Update On Eight-year-old Isla — The Brave Diy Sos Girl Who Quietly…