Tyson Fury says that Anthony Joshua has missed out on deadline for their fight

Fury had given his heavyweight rival to 5pm on Monday to sign a deal to fight him in December but that has now fallen through.

Tyson Fury says that Anthony Joshua has missed out on deadline for their fight

Tyson Fury took to social media once again took to social media to call out Anthony Joshua, this time to claim that their fight was off. And you can see it in the video below.

Fury and Joshua have been going back and forth for several years, with their rivalry only ever taking place on social media and interviews, rather than in the ring, where it should take place.

Last year the pair looked to have finally agreed to fight, until courts in America ordered that Fury had to take on Deontay Wilder for a third time.

Once again in recent weeks fans have been getting excited over the potential for the two British heavyweights to finally meet, in one of the most highly anticipated fights in British boxing.

That was due to Oleksandr Usyk deciding to take a break and not fight until next year, after defeating AJ for a second time.

Fury recently handed the former world champion, Joshua, a deadline of Monday night to agree to the terms of their fight, with him and manager Frank Warren having sent them through.

Clearly that deadline has gone unanswered, with the Gypsy King now confirming that the pair won’t be meeting in the ring, and Fury appearing to rule out ever facing the 2012 Olympic champion.

Fury was in talks to face Joshua on December 3 (Image: Alamy)
Fury was in talks to face Joshua on December 3 (Image: Alamy)

“Well guys, it’s official, D-Day has come and gone,” the undefeated heavyweight said.

“It’s gone past five o’clock, Monday. No contract has been signed. It’s officially over for Joshua. He is now out in the cold, with the Wolfpack.

“Forget about it. Idiot, coward, sh*thouse, body builder. Always knew it, always knew you didn’t have the minerals to fight the Gypsy King.

“Regardless of what f**k you say now, I don’t really care.

“Good luck with your career and your life. End of, peace out.”

Joshua lost his world titles to Usyk and failed to win them back in the rematch. Image: Alamy
Joshua lost his world titles to Usyk and failed to win them back in the rematch. Image: Alamy

Whilst Joshua’s last outing was his loss to Usyk, Fury actually retired after he defended his WBC world title belt against Dillian Whyte.

Since then he’s sent several mixed messages about his future, including claiming he was going to fight UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou.

He looked willing to come out of retirement for the fights with Joshua or Usyk but, with those dead in the water, for now at least, he’s still set to tie up his gloves once more.

Ahead of the 5pm deadline, the 34-year-old had claimed that he was going to be fighting former WBA (Regular) champion Mahmoud Charr.

The 37-year-old German’s most recent attempt at winning the WBC belt that Fury holds was in 2012, when he lost to Vitali Klitschko.

Related Posts

SHOCK REVEAL — “Hasn’t Felt Well for 10 Years”: ITV Loose Women’s Carol McGiffin Opens Up About Horror Health Scare

Carol McGiffin — one of Loose Women’s longest-standing and most recognisable panellists — has reflected on the devastating impact of the health crisis she first faced back in…

HEARTBREAKING NEWS: BBC Strictly’s Carlos Gu revealed that his dance partner Karen Carney lost consciousness during an intense rehearsal, and fans are praying for her health.

The shock revelation came as the couple appeared on Strictly partner show It Takes Two Carlos Gu has shared just how tough recent training sessions have been…

“No mother should ever have to hear this…” Aaron Chalmers’ ex, Talia Oatway, has revealed the heartbreaking news no parent is ready for — doctors fear little Oakley, just three years old, may be facing a life-threatening condition after a devastating new diagnosis. For months she’s fought alone, rushing him in and out of hospitals, watching him endure procedure after procedure… but last week, everything changed. What did doctors discover? And how is this brave mum holding on when her world is slipping through her fingers? 👇 Read the full, emotional story below 👇

Aaron Chalmer’s ex Talia Oatway fears their three-year-old son Oakley could die after devastating new diagnosis Talia Oatway, the former partner of Geordie Shore star Aaron Chalmers,…

SAD NEWS: The Chase’s Anne Hegerty Receives WARNING in Emergency ANNOUNCEMENT Doctor’s

SAD NEWS: The Chase’s Anne Hegerty Receives WARNING in Emergency ANNOUNCEMENT Doctor’s SAD NEWS: The Chase’s Anne Hegerty Receives WARNING in Emergency ANNOUNCEMENT Doctor’s The Chase star…

EXCLUSıVE BOMBSHELL: Latest Shockıng Uρdate — Nıgel Farage on Track to Trıgger the BıGGEST Polıtıcal Earthquake ın UK Hıstory

Nıgel Farage set for bıggest EVER Commons majorıty whıle Torıes and Labour brace for General Electıon catastroρhe ın bombshell mega-ρoll Borıs Johnson ρrojects Reform UK to droρ…

CONGRATULATIONS: Jane McDonald Leaves Fans OVERJOYED With Emotional New Announcement That Has Everyone Saying ‘Best News Ever!’

Jane McDonald has shared some big career news and fans are thrilled Jane McDonald shared some big career news (Image: Channel 5) Jane McDonald’s supporters could scarcely hide…