Conor McGregor issues three-word response to Anthony Joshua’s brutal second round knockout against Francis Ngannou

Conor McGregor has taken to social media to respond to Anthony Joshua’s second round knockout against Francis Ngannou on Friday night.

AJ showed his quality as he knocked Ngannou down for the first time in his career inside the first round.

The heavyweight proceeded to put Ngannou onto the canvas another two times as the fight was called off in the second round, with AJ winning by knockout.

McGregor, a huge supporter of Joshua, has taken to social media to react to the boxer’s knockout of his former UFC colleague Ngannou.

Replying to Joshua’s Instagram post, McGregor said: ‘Nah man, madness.’

Anthony Joshua knocked out Conor McGregor's former UFC colleague Francis Ngannou

Anthony Joshua knocked out Conor McGregor’s former UFC colleague Francis Ngannou

McGregor took to Instagram to deliver a three-word response to Joshua's victory

McGregor took to Instagram to deliver a three-word response to Joshua’s victory

Ngannou was knocked down for the first time in his career before AJ knocked him out

Ngannou was knocked down for the first time in his career before AJ knocked him out

McGregor was criticised last year for his chaotic display as he poured some stout down Joshua’s throat in the immediate aftermath of the British heavyweight’s KO win over Robert Helenius.

The UFC star was not in attendance on Friday night, however, as AJ overcame Ngannou, but the pair remain close.

Speaking ahead of his fight, Joshua revealed that he can take inspiration from McGregor.

‘He’s a larger-than-life character; he’s someone you can take inspiration from,’ Joshua told Matchroom Boxing.

‘Remember, you’re only here once and you’ve got to love and live life.

‘Each to their own but a lot of people are quiet, reserved and getting through life but he’s someone who’s at the forefront of life and living it to its full capacity and I love him for that.

‘There’s mileage in speaking to someone like Conor McGregor; even if it’s a small gem, something is better than nothing.

‘While you’re here, love, live life. Be confident, flamboyant, be an extrovert and don’t be shy. When it’s all said and done you only get one chance at life.’

Related Posts

Christine Lampard Stuns Fans With a Major Happy Announcement Alongside Husband Frank Lampard!D

ITV presenter Christine Lampard has delighted fans after revealing she is expecting her third child with husband Frank Lampard. The Loose Women star shared the exciting family news with a glowing smile and a…

Alex Jones of The One Show fights back tears as husband Charlie Thomson makes a surprise live TV appearance, bringing flowers and embracing her on her special night

Alex Jones was left emotional on Friday night when her husband Charlie Thomson made a surprise live appearance on The One Show to celebrate her remarkable 15 years as…

“I CAN’T SEE THE WORLD I ONCE PERFORMED FOR…” — Dame Judi Dench’s Devastating Revelation Has Left Britain In Tears, As The Beloved Icon Confirms She Is Now Completely Blind, Unable To Watch Theatre, Film, Or Even The Shows That Built Her Legendary Career. With A Trembling Voice, She Whispered: “I Miss The Light… I Miss The Stage… But I’m Trying To Be Brave.” Those Heart-Shattering Words Have Sent Shockwaves Across The Nation — Fans Calling It “A Loss Too Painful To Bear,” Co-Stars Describing Her As “The Soul Of British Storytelling.” Even As Her World Fades To Darkness, Judi Fights To Stay Strong, Saying: “I’ll Keep Going… I Must. There’s Still Love, Even If I Can’t See It.” A Nation Mourns, A Legend Endures — And Her Courage Is Lighting Up Hearts Everywhere.

Britain’s acting legend Dame Judi Dench has shared a deeply moving update about her eyesight, revealing she’s now unable to see the stage or television — not…

“THEY CAN CALL ME RADICAL — BUT I’M DONE STAYING SILENT!” Joanna Lumley’s Fiery On-Air Outburst Leaves Britain Stunned

Joanna Lumley has never been one to stay silent — but her latest comments have ignited one of the most explosive national debates of the year. The…

In a rare, story-inspired glimpse behind the gates of Windsor’s Forest Lodge, Prince William offers a look at the place he and Catherine now call their “forever sanctuary.” Far from ceremony and cameras, this imagined home feels serene, intimate, and filled with the soft design touches Catherine is known for — hand-printed fabrics, gentle colors, and rooms created for calm, comfort, and quiet family moments. There’s a warmth in every corner… the kind that speaks of healing, new beginnings, and the private life the world never sees. And the spaces meant for the children? Thoughtful, tender, and surprisingly personal — the kind that make you forget you’re inside a royal residence at all. But it was one simple detail William revealed in this story-style moment — something small, unexpected, and deeply meaningful — that left royal watchers completely stunned. It wasn’t grand, it wasn’t staged… but its emotional impact is unforgettable

Inside Windsor’s Forest Lodge: A Fiction-Inspired Look at William and Catherine’s Private Sanctuary This article is a creative, story-style imagining inspired by themes of family, healing, and…

“They Turned Britain Into A Place My Fallen Friends Wouldn’t Even Recognise…” A 100-Year-Old WWII Hero Has Delivered A Shattering, Tear-Soaked Warning That Has Left Millions Reeling — A Moment So Raw, So Furious, So Heartbreaking, It Has Been Called “The Most Powerful Plea Of A Dying Generation.” With His Medals Shaking In His Hands, The Veteran Looked Straight Into The Camera And Roared: “They Mock Us, They Forget Us — But They Will NEVER Erase Our Sacrifice!” His Voice Broke As Decades Of Buried Grief Crashed To The Surface: “My Brothers Didn’t Come Home… And For WHAT? This Broken Britain? This Country That No Longer Cares?”

Breaking News:WW2 hero, 100, tears into Labour’s broken Britain: ‘It’s not a nice place anymore!’ The D-Day warrior says Britain is now unrecognisable to him (Image: Ian Vogler…