Meghan Markle is ‘laughing stock among Hollywood elite’ over ‘disastrous’ business streak

Meghan Markle is ‘laughing stock among Hollywood elite’ over ‘disastrous’ business streak

Meghan Markle is reportedly a ‘laughing stock among the Hollywood elite’ over her ‘disastrous’ business streak, it has been claimed by sources speaking to an American outlet

Meghan Markle is reportedly a 'laughing stock among the Hollywood elite' over her 'disastrous' business streak

Meghan Markle is reportedly a ‘laughing stock among the Hollywood elite’ over her ‘disastrous’ business streak

Meghan Markle is said to have become a laughing stock among the Hollywood elite and royals over her “disastrous” business streak, it has been claimed.

The Duchess of Sussex is in the midst of launching her new lifestyle brand, American Riviera Orchard, which she announced earlier this year. The brand, which is set to sell items like jams and home decor items, has already been soft-launched, with influencers and celebrities like Kris Jenner already sent a press mailer of the brand’s strawberry jam.

But as Meghan prepares to launch her brand while working on two Netflix shows with her husband, and also plans to launch her project with Lemonada, it has been claimed that she is being laughed at by A-listers in Hollywood.

Meghan
The Sussexes stepped down as senior working royals in 2020 
Image:
Anadolu Agency via Getty Images)

Meg
Meghan Markle resides in Montecito with her husband and two children 
Image:
Getty Images)
Speaking to In Touch, a source said: “Almost everything they’ve tried has ended in disaster.” Before a different source added: “Hollywood is glam and glitz on the outside, but the real stars have worked hard for their success — and you get the impression hard work isn’t really Meghan’s thing.”

The second source went on: “She was a nobody when she married Harry in 2018 but immediately thought she deserved a place at the A-listers’ table. “Now, after all her failures, those A-listers — and the royals — are laughing at her!”

Meanwhile, the first source, a courtier, went on to touch on how they believe Meghan’s new projects “are destined to fail,” which is due to to her lack of experience in building a brand. They said: “If the public doesn’t like you, they won’t get behind you, and no amount of money you throw at the problem will make it go away.”

This comes as the Sussexes prepare to celebrate their first-born child’s fifth birthday. Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor will turn five on May 6, with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex set to celebrate the young prince’s birthday with him and his younger sister Princess Lilibet.

Prince Harry will then jet – solo and without Meghan – from California to England for an event on May 8. The Duke will be back in his home country for the 10th anniversary of the Invictus Games, where he will give a speech at St Paul’s Cathedral during a thanksgiving service.

Related Posts

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! The silence is finally SHATTERED! As the explosive hearings for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” kick off in London, a terrifying truth is emerging. For years, the screams of victims were ignored, and the truth was buried deep within expensive, hidden court files. But now, the curtain is being ripped wide open, and some very powerful people are SHAKING! Why has the truth been kept behind a “paywall” for so long? Why were public authorities allowed to turn a blind eye while innocent lives were destroyed? Rupert Lowe is making a move that the establishment DREADS: he’s demanding that EVERY court transcript be made FREE for the public! Is the system hiding evidence of its own massive failures? This isn’t just an inquiry; it’s a war for justice that the “Über Elite” never wanted you to join. THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE. Sign the urgent petition and click the link below to see the chilling testimonies they tried to suppress for decades!

EMERGENCY: THE DARKEST SECRETS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED! Hearings Begin for Rupert Lowe’s “Rape Gang Inquiry” in London as Public Petition Gains…

JUST WANT TO LIVE…” — Bob Mortimer Has Moved Fans To Tears With A Raw, Quietly Brave Confession About Life After His Triple Heart Bypass, Admitting He’s Gently Defying Doctors’ Orders Because Fear Has Already Taken Enough From Him. Speaking With Heartbreaking Honesty, Bob Revealed The Nights Filled With Anxiety, The Moments He Cried Alone, And The Decision That Changed Everything: “I Realised I Didn’t Want To Survive — I Wanted To Live.” Rather Than Letting Worry Steal The Time He Has Left, He’s Choosing Joy, Laughter, And Meaning Wherever He Can Find It. Fans Say His Words Feel Less Like An Interview And More Like A Farewell Letter — Tender, Human, And Devastatingly Real — A Reminder That Even Comedy’s Brightest Souls Carry Quiet Battles The World Never Sees.

Bob Mortimer has made a brutally honest confession about life after his emergency triple heart bypass — and it’s left fans both shocked and strangely moved The 66-year-old comedian,…

Unraveled by Chaos: 41 Hotels Set Ablaze Amidst UK’s Explosive Anti-Migrant Riots—Is Britain’s Immigration Strategy Crumbling Under the Weight of Public Fury and Political Division? Discover the Unfolding Crisis Fueling Fear and Unrest Across the Nation!

Breaking news: In an unprecedented surge of violence across the UK, 41 hotels housing migrants have erupted in flames amid escalating anti-migrant riots. Chaotic clashes between masked…

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE SS

TEN MILLION POUNDS AND OUT ANT MCPARTLIN TURNS HIS BACK ON LONDON LIFE Ant McPartlin has declared: ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ as he quits…

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! SS

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM: MAL’S D.E.A.D.L.Y OBSESSION PUSHES DEV TO THE EDGE! Bernie was left rattled in tonight’s Coronation Street (Friday, January 30) as she pleaded with Mal…

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! SS

THE END OF AN ERA ON THE COBBLES: ALAN HALSALL BREAKS HIS SILENCE! Coronation Street’s Alan Halsall responds as co-star’s exit for new role confirmed The actor…