OFFICIAL: Victoria and David Beckham have reconcil...

OFFICIAL: Victoria and David Beckham have reconciled with their eldest son, Brooklyn! ❤️ Fans are stunned after learning what really happened — from unanswered phone calls and a midnight incident, to family dinners cut short and tearful glances that spoke louder than words. 😢 Now, the full story behind the Beckham family reunion has finally been revealed — and it’s more emotional than anyone imagined.

Victoria and David Beckham have praised estranged son Brooklyn as he showed off his kitchen skills, hinting at a potential family reconciliation.

Brooklyn, 26, who is the eldest son of Victoria, 51, and David, 50, has been estranged from the Beckham family since earlier this year amid a feud.

It was previously revealed how Victoria and her husband have reconciled that they won’t see their eldest son for the foreseeable future.

A source said that Brooklyn and his wife Nicola Peltz are ‘always missed’ at family gatherings following the fallout which came to a head when the pair shunned all of David’s 50th birthday celebrations.

However, Victoria and David have continued to support their son from afar and on Thursday praised his cooking abilities following his latest social media post.

The former Spice Girl and footballer ‘liked’ his new video on Instagram as he made buttermilk pancakes for his fanbase.

It showed Brooklyn every step of the way before flipping the pancakes as Eric Clapton’s Wonderful Tonight played.

Posh Spice and Becks’ public interaction with Brooklyn comes after he failed to support Victoria’s Paris Fashion Week Show and the premiere of her Netflix documentary earlier this month.

But this could be the biggest hint yet that a family reconciliation is on the cards after months of feuding.

Meanwhile, Victoria also took to social media to show her fans how she suffered a nasty kitchen injury as she attempted to cook.

She posted a snap of her left hand on her Instagram stories showing blood on her thumb and index finger.

Victoria captioned the picture: ‘Why I need to stay away from the kitchen!’

She recently said how it’s ‘not their fault’ her kids are ‘nepo babies’ as she shared the advice she has given for Cruz as he follows in her footsteps in the music industry.

Her other children Romeo, 23, Cruz, 20, and Harper, 14 are all carving out their own careers in the public eye.

In a new interview, Victoria addressed the nepotism debate, defending her family against the ‘nepo baby’ label as she explained that her kids are simply the children of their parents.

She told The Sun: ‘It’s not their fault, give them a chance.’

The term ‘nepo baby’ refers to the children of celebs who are often thought to have benefited from their parents’ fame and connections to get ahead.

Meanwhile Romeo has pursued modelling, Harper is building an interest in beauty and fashion, and Cruz is stepping into the music world as a singer-songwriter.

Despite the criticism, Victoria admitted she’s proud of all her children and has offered Cruz some heartfelt advice as he prepares to launch his music career.

She told the publication: ‘I told him, ‘Don’t expect immediate success.

‘You’ve got to start small and build it up – and that’s exactly what he’s doing, playing tiny venues, no fuss, doing his thing.’

Victoria added that she believes that success is often better when it takes time, noting that it took her 20 years to build her fashion label into what it is today.

Related Articles

Chưa phân loại 3 months ago

🚨 EMMERDALE EXIT SHOCK: Victoria Sugden Confirms She’s Leaving This Month 😱 Emmerdale fans are bracing for devastation as Victoria confirms her exit — with producers teasing a heartbreaking final storyline packed with betrayal, buried secrets… and a twist no one will see coming. 💔 “The one who kills me… is someone you’d never expect.” Chilling words that have sent shockwaves through the Dales. Is this truly goodbye — and who is hiding the darkest secret of all?

In a shocking announcement, Victoria from Emmerdale reveals her departure from the show, stating, “I’ll…

Chưa phân loại 3 months ago

🚨🔥 BRITISH WOMEN SNAP BACK: ONE TRAIN, ONE SHOUT — A NATION ERUPTS 🇬🇧💥 A packed London train. A young woman cornered by aggressive comments and unwanted advances. Then she had enough. She stood up, faced them down, and yelled what millions feel: “This is MY country — stop treating women like objects.” Laughter turned hostile. Phones came out. Tension spiked. That’s when other passengers—mostly women—closed ranks, forming a human shield and forcing the men to back off. One voice cut through the chaos: “We’re done feeling unsafe on our own transport.” The clip detonated online within hours. Millions watched. Stories poured in ⚡

British Women Rise Up: A Defiant Train Encounter Sparks a National Outcry Against Harassment and…