CONGRATULATIONS: BBC Strictly couple Aljaz and Jan...

CONGRATULATIONS: BBC Strictly couple Aljaz and Janette break silence with major life update that’s left everyone saying the same thing

View Image

Janette Manrara and her husband Aljaz Skorjanec have announced some exciting news(Image: Suzan Moore/PA Wire)

Strictly Come Dancing’s Aljaž Škorjanec and Janette Manrara have shared an exciting joint announcement. The couple both worked as professional dancers on the popular BBC programme. In 2021, Janette moved away from her role and it was announced she was becoming the new presenter of Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two, taking over from Zoe Ball.

Meanwhile, Aljaž is currently partnered with La Voix on this year’s series. The RuPaul’s Drag Race star wowed fans last weekend with a spectacular performance of a paso doble to Beethoven’s The 5th.

Away from the ballroom, Aljaž and Janette often share family updates and offer glimpses of what their life is like outside of Strictly Come Dancing.

The two met in 2010 at a studio in London and worked on the dance show ‘Burn the Floor’ together. The dancers tied the knot in 2017 after seven years together.

Janette and Aljaž have one child together, daughter Lyra. The presenter welcomed daughter Lyra in July 2023.

Earlier this year, the couple set off on their UK tour with their show “A Night to Remember”. The performances featured a variety of dance styles, accompanied by a live big band.

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. More info

They have now announced they are “back” for more, confirming a new tour for next year. A post on Instagram said: “They’re back! Aljaž and Janette are back with a brand new tour for Spring 2026 ‘Let’s Face The Music And Dance!’

“A dazzling tribute to the legendary songwriters, composers and producers whose music has sound tracked our lives, performed live with the incredible Tom Seals & his Big Band, and a supporting cast of the UK’s very best dancers!

“Expect show stopping routines, timeless tunes, and all the sparkle you’ve been waiting for. Tickets on sale Friday 7th November.”

The tour has 16 dates, including Manchester, Blackpool and York. Fans are excited for the couple to return to the stage, with one user commenting they are “over the moon”.

On Instagram, one fan said: “How exciting” while another said: “Yesss can’t wait.” A third added: “Over the moon yes they are back” and a fourth said: “Amazing”.

Vicky Pattison also commented: “I WANT TO COME.” The reality TV star is taking part in this year’s competition with professional dancer Kai Widdrington.

Gorka Marquez also added to the comments, sharing round of applause emojis. The Strictly pro is not partnered with a celebrity this year due to other work commitments. Gorka is a judge on the second series of “Bailando con las estrellas” which is the Spanish version of Strictly Come Dancing.

Related Articles

Chưa phân loại 3 months ago

🚨 EMMERDALE EXIT SHOCK: Victoria Sugden Confirms She’s Leaving This Month 😱 Emmerdale fans are bracing for devastation as Victoria confirms her exit — with producers teasing a heartbreaking final storyline packed with betrayal, buried secrets… and a twist no one will see coming. 💔 “The one who kills me… is someone you’d never expect.” Chilling words that have sent shockwaves through the Dales. Is this truly goodbye — and who is hiding the darkest secret of all?

In a shocking announcement, Victoria from Emmerdale reveals her departure from the show, stating, “I’ll…

Chưa phân loại 3 months ago

🚨🔥 BRITISH WOMEN SNAP BACK: ONE TRAIN, ONE SHOUT — A NATION ERUPTS 🇬🇧💥 A packed London train. A young woman cornered by aggressive comments and unwanted advances. Then she had enough. She stood up, faced them down, and yelled what millions feel: “This is MY country — stop treating women like objects.” Laughter turned hostile. Phones came out. Tension spiked. That’s when other passengers—mostly women—closed ranks, forming a human shield and forcing the men to back off. One voice cut through the chaos: “We’re done feeling unsafe on our own transport.” The clip detonated online within hours. Millions watched. Stories poured in ⚡

British Women Rise Up: A Defiant Train Encounter Sparks a National Outcry Against Harassment and…