Travis Kelce’s ex sent Taylor Swift D.EATH threats… after speaking out.

TRAVIS KELCE’S EXSWIFTIES SENDING ME D.EATH THREATS… After Speaking Out

maya benberry taylor swift travis kelce
Getty Composite

The Swifties are crossing the line when it comes to being a passionate fanbase … so says Travis Kelce‘s ex-girlfriend, who claims she’s been getting death threats from Taylor Swift supporters after speaking out about her past relationship with the Chiefs superstar.

Maya Benberry — who won the “Catching Kelce” reality show back in 2016 — has been sharing her dating experience with the All-Pro tight end following Swift’s appearance at the Chiefs game on Sunday … accusing TK of infidelity during their time together.

Benberry’s comments apparently set the Swifties off … ’cause she alleges she has been the target of serious hate, according to Inside Edition.

“Swifties are aggressive,” Benberry said. “Very negative, very hypocritical. It’s really crazy to me that someone that I think is positive and really nice has such a negative and angry fanbase.”

Taylor Swift Alongside Travis Kelce's Mom at Chiefs Game
As for Swift, Benberry — who referred to Kelce as a “narcissist” — says she has no issue with the “Anti-Hero” singer … insisting she doesn’t care one bit if she ends up dating her ex — but pointing out, “I had him first.”

taylor swift
TMZ.com

Benberry also addressed those close to Kelce claiming she’s looking for her “15 minutes of fame” … adamantly denying she’s clout chasing.

“It’s nothing about Taylor. It’s more about, you led me to believe that we had a future. And now, five years later, you’re laughing and I feel like you’re mocking me.”

Maya Benberry Hot Shots

MAYA BENBERRY HOT SHOTSLAUNCH GALLERY

“I’m not jealous or bitter about Taylor. She’s beautiful, she’s successful. We’re in two different lanes. My issue is more with Travis in the sense of, now you’re trying to turn me into, I don’t know — a bitter person, a liar, like I’m delusional, and I’m the furthest thing from that.”

The drama doesn’t seem to bother Tayvis — as we previously reported, Swift is hoping to attend Kelce’s game against the Jets this weekend.

Related Posts

Shocking Footage Sends Europe into Crisis: British Vigilantes Target Migrant Dinghies on French Beaches! CQ1 SS

Shocking Footage Sends Europe into Crisis: British Vigilantes Target Migrant Dinghies on French Beaches! CQ1 Britons have been filming themselves travelling to beaches in France and ‘destroying’…

“HE’S THE BRAVEST MAN I KNOW…”  Lorna Luxe couldn’t hold back the tears as she delivered the most devastating update of her life, revealing that her husband John’s cancer is now terminal. With her voice breaking, she described sepsis, organ failure, and countless nights pacing hospital corridors, admitting doctors have told them there are no treatments left. “I watch him fight every single day,” she wrote through tears, calling John “the bravest man I know” as she struggles to face a future she never imagined. Still, Lorna clings to faith, prayer, and love — holding his hand tighter with every passing hour as time feels unbearably fragile. Her words have left readers heartbroken, many saying they were left sobbing by her raw honesty and strength. SS

“HE’S THE BRAVEST MAN I KNOW…”  Lorna Luxe couldn’t hold back the tears as she delivered the most devastating update of her life, revealing that her husband John’s…

LIVE: TOTAL COLLAPSE! The “Illusion” Has Finally Shattered  The Mandate is DEAD. The Trust is GONE. What is happening right now isn’t just a shift… it’s a REVOLT. It is happening before our very eyes.  For months, they told you everything was under control. They told you the support was there. They lied. We are broadcasting LIVE as the latest numbers roll in, and they are painting a picture of absolute devastation. This isn’t just a slide in the polls; this is a historical freefall. The silence from the top is deafening, but the message from the streets is crystal clear.  SS

LIVE: TOTAL COLLAPSE! The “Illusion” Has Finally Shattered  The Mandate is DEAD. The Trust is GONE. What is happening right now isn’t just a shift… it’s a REVOLT. It…

“WE TRULY THOUGHT SHE HAD MORE TIME…” Britain Has Been Left Shattered After A Devastating New Update On Eight-year-old Isla — The Brave Diy Sos Girl Who Quietly Stole The Nation’s Heart. What Began With Cautious Hope Has Now Turned Into The Moment Families Across The Country Feared Most, Sending Shockwaves Through Viewers Who Watched Her Smile Through Unimaginable Pain. Parents Held Their Children Closer, Tears Flooded Social Media, And One Heartbreaking Truth Echoed Everywhere: We Were Not Ready To Hear This. Isla’s Courage Never Faltered — But This Update Has Left A Nation In Mourning, Struggling To Process How Something So Unfair Could Touch Someone So Young. SS

“WE TRULY THOUGHT SHE HAD MORE TIME…” Britain Has Been Left Shattered After A Devastating New Update On Eight-year-old Isla — The Brave Diy Sos Girl Who Quietly…

“I NEVER THOUGHT I’D SEE THIS HAPPEN IN MY LIFETIME.”  At 99, Sir David Attenborough has shared a rare, deeply emotional reflection that feels like a quiet farewell and a heartfelt blessing all at once — as he turns his gaze toward Hamza Yassin, the man now capturing Britain’s imagination. In a freezing peat bog, with no script and no words, a wild hare gently brushing Hamza’s beard created a moment so pure it has been watched over 28 million times — not because it was dramatic, but because it was true. Those close to Attenborough say the scene moved him profoundly. After nearly a century spent giving nature its voice, his softly spoken praise for Hamza carried something heavier than admiration — it carried trust. “He listens,” Sir David is said to have remarked quietly, “and nature listens back.” From cameraman in the background to a presence that makes the entire country stop and breathe, Hamza’s journey feels like the beginning of something Britain didn’t know it needed — and the moment Sir David finally allowed himself to step back, knowing the wild would still be heard. SS

“I NEVER THOUGHT I’D SEE THIS HAPPEN IN MY LIFETIME.” At 99, Sir David Attenborough has shared a rare, deeply emotional reflection that feels like a quiet farewell…

“THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS — THEY CAN’T JUST DO THIS!” Footage Has Emerged Showing British Vigilantes Smashing Migrant Boats On French Beaches, Sparking Fury From Locals And Officials Alike. “It’s Terrifying To Watch,” One Witness Said, While Another Added, “They Have No Right To Take The Law Into Their Own Hands.” The Channel Crisis Has Now Escalated Into A Diplomatic Nightmare, With Uk And French Authorities Under Pressure And Questions Mounting Over Who Crossed The Line — And What Happens Next. SS

“THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS — THEY CAN’T JUST DO THIS!” Footage Has Emerged Showing British Vigilantes Smashing Migrant Boats On French Beaches, Sparking Fury From Locals And Officials…