Prince William takes ‘thoughtful’ present home to Kate at Adelaide Cottage

Prince William attended an engagement alongside his father King Charles – in what many say is a snub towards his brother Harry.

King Passes Role Of Colonel-In-Chief To Prince Of Wales

Prince William and King Charles at the Army Aviation Centre. (Image: Getty)

Prince William has taken home “thoughtful” gifts for Kate Middleton and their children following an engagement with Armed Forces personnel.

It comes as William and his father King Charles are said to have “snubbed” Prince Harry by attending a royal engagement together – days after the Duke of Sussex attended the UK without meeting his family.

The Prince of Wales completed his first engagement as colonel-in-chief of the Army Air Corps yesterday, during which he was given presents for his family.

William was given a tartan wrap for Kate, a scarf for himself, and wooden helicopters for children Prince George, 10, Princess Charlotte, nine, and Prince Louis, six, reports GB News.

The King Passes Role Of Colonel-In-Chief Of The Army Air Corps To The Prince Of Wales

Prince William was given gifts by the Armed Forces personnel. (Image: Getty)

Kate is continuing to recover at home in Adelaide Cottage after announcing she was undergoing preventative chemotherapy for cancer last month.

Royal fans took to social media to praise the military personnel for considering William’s family when getting gifts.

One said: “Nice of them to think of our Princess of Wales. Our gallant men in uniform.”

A second adde: “Such thoughtful gestures.”

The British Royal Family Attend The Christmas Morning Service

Kate is recovering at home after announcing she was undergoing cancer treatment (Image: Getty)

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. Read our Privacy Policy

Charles handed over the colonel-in-chief role in a special ceremony at the Army Aviation Centre in Stockbridge, Hampshire.

It had previously been thought Prince Harry would take over as colonel-in-chief after his father held the role for over 32 years.

But he quit life as a working royal in 2020 in order to move to Montecito in California with wife Meghan Markle.

He no longer has his military roles.

Related Posts

REVEALED: The “Phantom” Red Light and the Split-Second Misjudgment That Condemned Lewis Hamilton to Last Place in Las Vegas

Under the dazzling neon glow of the Las Vegas Strip, a city synonymous with high stakes and gambling, Lewis Hamilton and Ferrari took a gamble that backfired…

When Hollywood Meets Horsepower: The Day F1 Drivers Broke the World’s Biggest Stars

In the high-octane world of Formula 1, speed is a religion, and the drivers are its high priests. For the millions of fans watching from the safety…

“I Have No Explanation”: Verstappen Baffled by Piastri’s “Bizarre” Collapse as Norris Seizes Control

In the high-octane world of Formula 1, momentum is everything. It is the invisible force that turns contenders into legends and champions into forgotten footnotes. But rarely…

Hamilton’s Las Vegas Catastrophe: The Radio Meltdown, The “Invisible” Cone, and The Broken Trust That Left a Legend Dead Last

The neon lights of the Las Vegas Strip were supposed to illuminate a spectacle of speed and glamour, a crowning jewel in the 2025 Formula 1 calendar….

The $6 Billion Masterstroke: Why Toto Wolff’s Shocking Sale Is Mercedes’ Secret Weapon for 2026

In a sport defined by milliseconds and carbon fiber, the most significant moves often happen far away from the asphalt, in the quiet corners of boardrooms where…

Gavel Drops on “Crashgate”: Court Clears Way for Felipe Massa’s Explosive $64 Million Lawsuit Against F1

The Ghost of Singapore Returns It was a humid night under the dazzling floodlights of Marina Bay on September 28, 2008. Formula 1 was making history with…