Meghan Markle’s mouthpiece Omid Scobie responds to new Sussex interview with four-words

Omid Scobie has taken to X to share his reaction to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s latest interview.

omid scobie

Omid Scobie has taken to X to discuss the Sussexes’ new interview (Image: ITV)

Omid Scobie has publicly shared his thoughts on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s latest interview with CBS via X.

Last week, a teaser from a new interview with Meghan and Harry showed the couple discussing The Parents Network and helping families with children impacted by traumas related to social media.

Following the interview, which aired in full on CBS yesterday, Omid took to X to hail the clip in four words: “A much-needed initiative”.

He wrote, via his account @scobie: “A much-needed initiative! Millions of children every day suffer from the harmful effects of social media—from mental health struggles to suicide—and it’s so important for parents to have access to the right resources and support as they navigate it all.”

The 43-year-old, who has often been referred to as ‘Meghan Markle’s mouthpiece for pushing favourable coverage of her, also shared the link to their Archewell website.

Replying to Omid’s post, many fans also agreed to the couple – who are, themselves, parents of two – using their public image for such a cause.

One fan commented: “Brilliant initiative. I agree with [Prince Harry] that parents have to be their child’s first responder. However, no child or adult should be picked on or bullied. I wonder what happens to the bullies though. In the real world, they just continue and find ways to justify their bullying.”

Another commented: “A wonderful, worthwhile, much needed initiative by an inspirational couple — Prince Harry and Meghan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex. #HappyBirthdayMeghan #WeLoveYouHarryandMeghan.”

Also praising Meghan and Harry, another wrote: “They are doing amazing and important work. All those attacking this and other posts are simply proving that what they are doing is real and this charity is very much needed.”

Meghan and Harry's interview

Meghan and Harry’s interview aired on CBS on Sunday, August 4 (Image: CBS)

Whilst opening up about her own previous struggles with suicidal thoughts, Meghan said she wanted to protect her two children from the dangers of the internet – as well as her worries about them.

As mum to five-year-old Archie and three-year-old Lilibet, Meghan said: “I think the simplest thing that anyone watching this, or anyone who is able to make change, to look at it through the lens of ‘What if it was my daughter?,’ ‘What if it was my son?’

“‘My son or my daughter who comes home who are joyful, who I love. And one day, right under my roof, our entire lives change because of something that was completely out of our control. If you look at it through the lens as a parent, there is no way to see that any other way than to try to find a solution.”

Related Posts

REVEALED: The “Phantom” Red Light and the Split-Second Misjudgment That Condemned Lewis Hamilton to Last Place in Las Vegas

Under the dazzling neon glow of the Las Vegas Strip, a city synonymous with high stakes and gambling, Lewis Hamilton and Ferrari took a gamble that backfired…

When Hollywood Meets Horsepower: The Day F1 Drivers Broke the World’s Biggest Stars

In the high-octane world of Formula 1, speed is a religion, and the drivers are its high priests. For the millions of fans watching from the safety…

“I Have No Explanation”: Verstappen Baffled by Piastri’s “Bizarre” Collapse as Norris Seizes Control

In the high-octane world of Formula 1, momentum is everything. It is the invisible force that turns contenders into legends and champions into forgotten footnotes. But rarely…

Hamilton’s Las Vegas Catastrophe: The Radio Meltdown, The “Invisible” Cone, and The Broken Trust That Left a Legend Dead Last

The neon lights of the Las Vegas Strip were supposed to illuminate a spectacle of speed and glamour, a crowning jewel in the 2025 Formula 1 calendar….

The $6 Billion Masterstroke: Why Toto Wolff’s Shocking Sale Is Mercedes’ Secret Weapon for 2026

In a sport defined by milliseconds and carbon fiber, the most significant moves often happen far away from the asphalt, in the quiet corners of boardrooms where…

Gavel Drops on “Crashgate”: Court Clears Way for Felipe Massa’s Explosive $64 Million Lawsuit Against F1

The Ghost of Singapore Returns It was a humid night under the dazzling floodlights of Marina Bay on September 28, 2008. Formula 1 was making history with…