Travis Kelce Likes Photo of Taylor Swift and His Head Coach Andy Reid Celebrating AFC Championship
Travis Kelce took some time to scroll through social media after the Chiefs clinched a spot in the Super Bowl on Sunday
The 34-year-old NFL star and his girlfriend Taylor Swift nearly broke the internet when they shared a loving moment on the field at M&T Bank Stadium after Kansas City defeated the Baltimore Ravens 17-10 in the AFC Championship game.
Swift, 34, was all smiles as she celebrated Kelce’s conference championship, and the 12-time Grammy winner shared adorable moments with her beau’s parents, Donna and Ed Kelce, and Chiefs head coach Andy Reid.
– “Andy Reid’s heartfelt two-word message to Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift”
– “Coach Reid’s simple, yet meaningful message for the power couple”
– “Kelce and Swift touched by Reid’s words of support and encouragement”
– “Fans are inspired by Reid’s message of love and acceptance”
– “The two-word message proves that a little goes a long way”
– “Some are even wondering what Reid’s two-word message to Kayla would be”
– “Reid’s words are a reminder that
And when fans noticed Swift supporting Reid, 65, during the Chiefs’ trophy ceremony, the moment quickly went viral on social media.
On Sunday night, Kelce “liked” a post from ESPN on Instagram showing the singer pointing from the field directly to the head coach on stage.